Mass Expolosion In Lebanon's Capital, Beirut

Discussion in 'Weather & Natural Disasters' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Evidently some Russian ship owner who went bankrupt warned Lebanon that one of his ships that he formerly owned was loaded with tons of ammonium nitrate and abandoned in that port, how dangerous it was to leave it there. This was in 2013. Well, it took long enough to really heat up and go boom.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It was a celebration of Obama's birthday

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Check out this video of a bride on her wedding day... when the bomb went off. Yikes.

4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Just because there was a mushroom cloud dies not mean it was nuclear. Any explosion large enough will form a mushroom cloud. It's the effect of vapor and debris bouncing off the ground into a column in the air. What an awful thing.to have happen

Tom Galty and Lois Winters like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

6. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I am thinking since the Beruit Towers were grain silos, the grain acted as a buffer to keep the back side standing.

7. Yvonne Smith

One of the interesting things that I am reading, (and will share a video as soon as I can find a shareable one) is that there are tunnels underneath where the explosion took place.
    I saw a news clip showing the reporter looking into the tunnel, but have to find it on YouTube to be able to post it.
    Some think that the explosion came from underground, from the way that it looks, other people think that it might have been a missile , or one of those direct energy beam things.

Another thing that I saw showed Hezbollah several years ago, talking about filling up the cargo bins with fertilizer explosives, Putting them in diverse places, and then setting them off sometime in the future, hopefully (to Hezbollah) killing thousands when they exploded.
    In any case, there seems to be much more going on than just a simple explosion.

Here is the news video , she calls it a labyrinth underneath the port area.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

I didn’t have any way to share this without adding an IPOT video that is almost an hour long, so I took a screenshot of part of the news broadcast from several years ago, where Hezbollah talks about killing people with container bombs in strategic places.
    If you want to see the whole thing, just look up IPOT (In Pursuit of Truth) on YouTube , and it is one of the newest videos.

398803B3-0ED1-4CF8-A9B7-6A71D6DA84A3.jpeg

9. Yvonne Smith

Just in the first 2 weeks of August, we have seen way more fires and explosions than is normal, or could even be called coincidental.
    Not sure what is happening, but I think that st least most of these fires and explosions are arson of some sort.
    These are not just regular house or warehouse fires; but huge explosive fires with billowing smoke; so either something explosive was in the buildings, or was used to start the fires (in my opinion).

E53E9FFC-EC49-4BE2-860D-C27C89DFE1E6.jpeg

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

It's hard to tell from the small pictures but at least the one from Volvograd, Russia looks like explosives. We already know the Lebanese explosion was from stored fertilizer. Do you suspect that someone is purposefully trying to increase the chaos in the world?

11. Yvonne Smith

I do think that the fires and explosions happened according to someone’s plan, because it seems beyond coincidental that this many huge fires would happen suddenly, and at the rate of more than one each day this month.
    Whether they were all started for the same purpose, or what that purpose is, and who started them, I do not know. I just do not think they were accidental.

12. Dwight Ward

Registered

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  13. Dwight Ward

Registered

I'll help out a little here. The video is here:

It's called '1.Iota'. Fast forward to 34 minutes.

14. Yvonne Smith

Another warehouse fire, this one in a factory in Ohio that recycles computers and electronics. This is just now happening.

06C0F542-B3B2-4675-A348-D248D4C741E3.jpeg

15. Yvonne Smith

This is a humongous gas pipeline explosion and fire at the Dubai Airport ! They just signed the peace agreement with Israel, so I am wondering if this has something to do with that ?

AB08DB68-D706-4050-BE7D-25D770F022E4.jpeg