Medicare's Annual Wellness Visit

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Babs Hunt, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My Honey and I went for Medicare's Annual Wellness Visit the week before last and all our Lab work results were in too. We both are doing really well and all the blood work results were fine too.

We both love our Primary Doctor and her whole staff too. They all show real caring and concern for us and at this stage of our lives this is very important to us.

My Honey's vision is the only part of his health that is getting worse but we are thankful that there are great magnifiers out there that allow him to still work part time and remain independent in many areas right now. By trial and error we are finding what works and doesn't work for him anymore. There are some Wii games we can no longer play because he can't see them well enough to play them, on others it is just a matter of him getting closer to the TV to see the numbers or score...and for some I read what needs to be read for him. We are having to make changes...like his not driving anymore...but we are learning to adapt and overcome the things that are changing because of his loss of vision. Most of all we are just thankful that he will not go totally blind.

This New Year is a better year for us physically and we hope to see this continue.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Babs..my hubby has bad eyes since born.One thing that does help him... on a baseball cap..he has attched a plastic eye glass that maginfies things...or you can buy...very cheap little lights to attach to cap.Trying to send pictures but not working yet...