Medication Paradox

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Frank Sanoica, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo "......replaced with manage, control and treat.

And, to make money!
    Frank

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

The more one does for themselves, the more customers are lost by Western Med docs and drugs.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
    Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Paradox they tell you to have your children brush their teeth but if you read the tooth paste it says do not let children under 6 use this and if any swallowed seek medical help. This is on the warnings of the tooth paste. Also the idea of fluoride was to help children's teeth but why is it in adult tooth paste? Harvard study showed fluoride decreases IQ. This is a conspiracy fact not theory.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  5. Joy Martin

Registered

Oh the fluoride pushers have made billions on this LONG FRAUD.

And the doctors have made their share on the damage done by this FRAUD.

I'm waiting to hear of the results of Dr. Connett's lawsuit against the EPA on this fraud.

Those who don't think about this toxin, it's in everything in our country, foods, drinks, water, toothpaste, mouthwash, it goes on and on and on. We have fluoride built up in our bodies.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
    Frank Sanoica and Martin Alonzo like this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Joy Martin
    Let's see if you've heard this story, not admitted by EPA. The mining industry, particularly copper mining, have for many years been piling their "tailings" in great mountains after the metals are removed. Winds in particular, blow great amounts of these tailings into the air, carrying their content far beyond the mining confines. Tailings contain plenty of bad stuff in them, and the dust blown into the air constitutes particulate air pollution.

One of the chemical compounds quite nasty, poisonous, contained in tailings is FLUORIDES of various kinds. So guess what? The experts have been re-milling tailings, removing the fluorides, and FEEDING them to the American public, which brushes it's teeth with fluoridated dentifrices, very small concentrations in each portion, that's true, but think of the millions of pounds of dentifrices made and sold!
    Frank

Joy Martin likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Joy Martin
    The real reason this is being done (fluoride addition) is to adhere to mandates that fluorides be removed from the blowing dusts. What better way to achieve it than charge the public for getting rid of it.....
    Frank

Joy Martin likes this.
  8. Joy Martin

Registered

The waste which is turned into fluorides to our foods, water supplies for decades came from aluminum plants, fertilzier plants, smelters and now with so many gone, they are bagging the stuff in china, Made in China, and shipping it to water depts in the US...98% of Europe does NOT fluoridate.

Martin Alonzo and Frank Sanoica like this.
  9. Joy Martin

Registered

I started in the No Fluoride for our city water in the 80's and we the people lost our battle ...

And the CDC has pushed and approved this waste product for decades and decades.

I have NEVER trusted them on anything they push.

10. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It can be true of physical interventions as well. I was talking with my cardiologist after my last carotid ultrasound. He said I have blockage considered about average for my age and said no surgery needed at the time. He explained that the surgery is not without risk as it can cause clots to the brain, the very thing the surgery is supposed to help eliminate. Like so many things, it’s a balancing act. I might eventually need the surgery but only when the surgery carries less risk than continuing to do nothing about an increasingly worsening situation.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Have you ever 'balanced' natural medicine, natural healing, in the process ?
    Heart attacks often result in quick surgeries, but people find out either before or after , for instance getting stints, that the stints were not the only option, other safer and more effective and way way way less expensive ways are well known and have been well known for perhaps centuries, or at least this last century.

One of the first I heard about and met in the last century, was called 'the goat lady', because she had a herd ....
    doctors said she was ninety-five percent block blood vessels and there was nothing they could do nor offer.

Fifteen years later, she was living well and healthy, with less than fifteen percent blocked arteries.

She had learned what to do, and lived it. /mostly diet/

12. Joy Martin

Registered

I have followed Dr. Stephen Sinatra's cardo health works and one thing he stresses is adequate magnesium. Look at his info.

I would definitely be doing all I can do out of t he pharma world.

I believe this thread is primarily about fluorides and the CDC push of them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2022
  13. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

There are always outliers in anything; those whisky little nothings on either end of the bell curve are part of the normal bell curve too. George Burns is another one to fly in the face of medical experience. Non-stop puffing on stogies and it appeared to not phase him. And then there’s Kieth Richards! LOL.

14. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

As noted by numerous other posters/members,
    the pharmacy has taken over and corrupted the curve with their own 'exclusivity' that they do much to enforce with unjust federal laws and horrible medical protocols.
    The "healthy" bell curve before , and now outside of, pharmacy control is much better , much less expensive by billions of dollars at lease, and no toxicty; as well as "making healthy choices" instead of detrimental ones -= i.e. healing by eliminating the causes of problems and by restoring the body with what is needed instead of chemicals to control symptoms.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    Joy Martin likes this.