Michigan's Mackinac Bridge Targeted By Isis

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Michigan Bridge Security Tightened After Arrests

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

If ISIS could launch an attack in Paris then it can duplicate that feat anywhere else in the world. I hate to say this but it is getting clearer that Muslims are hatching those evil schemes in support of their religious fervor - to kill the non-believers which happen to be Christians and other people with non-Islam religion. It looks like we are having a jihad in our hands - a religious war that is waiting to explode in full blown fashion.

Ike Willis likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I think I did hear about this on the news. I tend to follow news from various regions, as well as local. There have been several instances of foreign type people stopped by dams in various areas of the country, too. I'm a bit concerned about the borders, since it's obvious that they aren't nearly as secure as this administration would have us believe. I think more people are waking up to the danger since the New Years Eve events in various European cities (sexual assaults, etc.), so hopefully the tide will start turning in favor of security.

4. Bonnie Thomas

Bonnie Thomas Veteran Member
    Registered

They are popping up all over the country now. Houston arrested a terrorist suspect yesterday.

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

There is a huge muslim population in Michigan I gave heard.

6. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, the one arrested in Houston has apparently been assisting ISIS since 2014. Law enforcement is working to try to see if there's a connection between him and the one arrested in Sacramento for the same thing. The one arrested in Sacramento used to live in Milwaukee. My understanding is both of the men arrested were from Iraq.