Mike Huckabee: The Anti-trump Should Accept Loss

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Avigail David, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

If they truly, fully, really, really love the United States and its people of America! Apparently, they don't. The mammoth love for money now making sense to me why it's the root of all evil. The corrupt government of capitalizing mongrels-- liberals, democrats, GOP "Conservative" establishment, World wide Big Buck bankers, the path to Making America Great Again is going to be violently fought for. That's guaranteed. No, Trump will not "incite" it. The awakened people of America will, not as an incitement to bloodshed, but a fight for their freedom and yes, for their jobs and children's future and country.

The people, for the first time in American history, have come out with a strong voice, thanks and praise to "you know who"--the most controversial GOP candidate, Donald Trump.

Non-stop following the news, opinions and listening and weighing people's voice "outside" the media buzz is quite good for me as I age in my over 50s. Our study on Biblical, ancient (Plutarch's Lives) and World History at homeschool gets quite prayerfully exciting. History is unfolding itself.

Now for a current breaking news. When voters make a decision, government should accept it and be good boys and girls.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered