Millions Of Dollars May Have Been On Crashed Flydubai Jet

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A few days ago, you may have read the story of the Boeing 737 that crash upon landing in Russia, killing everyone on board. It was reported that the winds were almost hurricane force, and the plane was forced to circle for about two hours before it finally tried to land, missing the runway, and crashing at the airport.
    Possibly, the plane ran low on fuel while circling , waiting for it to be safe to land, and they had to allow the plane to try and land even with the storm and terrible visibility.

However, now it is also being reprted that there was an American CIA agent on board the plane and also about $27 million dollars in cash stored in tin boxes in the plane's luggage hold.
    The news source for this is an alternative news media, and their stories should always be taken with the proverbial "grain of salt".
    But I thought that it was interesting, and want to share it anyway.
    The article state that our officials will also be helping with the investigation; and if indeed this does happen, that would lend more truth to the story about the CIA agent and the money. If it is just a plane that crashed due to bad weather, then it should not require a whole lot of investigation.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2015.htm

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

"If it is just a plane that crashed due to bad weather, then it should not require a whole lot of investigation."

@Yvonne Smith: During bad weather, the plane carrying Agriculture Secretary Ron Brown, a close friend of Bill Clinton, crashed into a mountainside outside of Sarajevo, killing him as well as all others aboard. Within a short time, the Air Traffic Controller who had guided the plane "Committed Suicide" (quotation marks intending questionability), official news reports in U.S. stated heart attack........

Within a day or two, the Airport Director was found dead.......

Brown's wife had remarked in private to a friend weeks earlier her husband feared "going down with Bill"..........

Was it bad weather? Or, is the "weather" in Washington forever "bad"?

Sheldon Scott and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

I remember reading about that crash, @Frank Sanoica . I think that one is part of the line-up of "Clinton deaths", although , like most of the rest of them, they remain unpunished.
    I think that crash was the one where the light that was supposed to show the top of the mountain was somehow moved to about halfway down the mountain, so the pilot thought that he was flying high enough to go over the mountain until he suddenly crashed into it.
    I remember reading that the initial reports from the local people who were first at the crash said that there were survivors; but none of them lived to make it back to the United States to tell about what happened.
    Once the "rescue team" arrived, all of the survivors didn't survive any more.

Sheldon Scott and Frank Sanoica like this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Our "trust" in our "public protectors" has sunk to the depths of today.

Sheldon Scott and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Apparently, terrorism has not yet been ruled out in this crash. The latest development is that now they are saying that the black box flight recorders have been totally ruined , and will make any information that they have undecipherable. Originally, they had reported that both black boxes had been located and were in good condition.
    This seems really odd to me.
    This plane was trying to land when it crashed; so it should not have been such a severe crash as one that took place at a higher altitude would have been. Most of the time, even from those crashes, they can retrieve the flight recorders and use those to determine what caused the crash.
    Amazingly, the plane was almost on the ground when it crashed, according to the report, and yet it was blown to bits and pieces over a wide area of the ground, as you can see from the pictures of the crash site.
    It is hard to say what the outcome of this will be; but it does seem like it could be more than just a plane crashing while trying to land.

http://rbth.com/news/2016/03/20/dubai-boeings-flight-recorders-severely-damaged_577351

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I don't know, I read that just one box was slightly damaged. The winds were really bad though and there was enough fuel left for an explosion.

Did they find the money?

8. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

If they didn't find it, I might be headed thataway!

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm sure money would have been flying all over the place if not burnt. Even if it was in metal boxes, judging from the other debris, it also might be damaged.

In the video on the daily news link, it looks like it exploded into a ball of fire when it hit.

I doubt we will ever know the truth anyway, Russia isn't big on that. Crashes take a long time to
    Investigate and most if the time there isn't a definite answer.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2016