Missing: My Usual Chipper Self

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Frank Sanoica, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am hoping that , too ! He has not even been here to read anything, and I am worried that he might be in the hospital or really sick at home.
    We are praying for him, and hoping that he gets better soon.

2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

To Everyone: Appreciate your concern, and have not viewed the thread in quite awhile. Surprised me.

The verdict? Undecided. Bactrim took down the fever within two days, end of last week, then it jumped up again, while continuing the antibiotic. Fever has been down for 4+ days now, evidently, but not certainly, caused bacterially. The pain in my side which stabbed with each inhaled breath, which began on the left side, then both sides, then right side only, then, all disappeared. My doctor agreed with the Bactrim, but hesitated to begin scans, wait a week, he said. He was right. It was never an agonizing pain, just more of a continued inconvenience, making me tend to breathe shallowly.

Side benefit, if it's related, I can smell everyday odors again clearly for the first time in years! The frying onions, seering meat, fragrances from hand soap, garlic, vague gasoline odor in my shop, even body odors.....(!), it is hard to describe the feeling of knowing how much was lost. Along with sense of smell, of course taste is again wonderful.

Cause of the fever? Unknown, but sinus infection strongly suspected.

Now to get back to my usual bantering!
    Frank

3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

YAY Frank - missed ya :p

4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Frank Sanoica ...Whew ...so glad your back and doing better. We all have been so worried about you. Glad to know the ' ole sniffer..is up to snuff' again:)

Don Alaska likes this.