More Fake News

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

All these news sources like CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and ABC are going out of their way to prove Trump right when he said they are all fake news. They rush to report that that they had an e-mail about Trump receiving information from wikileaks before it was posted. After putting all over the news without knowing who sent the e-mail or checking the date on the e-mail. Later they came out and said they were perhaps they were wrong. They still are saying that the Russians hacked the DNC computers with no proof what so ever. These outright lies coming from these sources.They are going to kill themselves telling lies about Trump

Ken Anderson and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo "They are going to kill themselves telling lies about Trump".

Then they deserve to go....
    Frank

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Gloria Mitchell

Gloria Mitchell Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I do agree that the media has jumped the gun on reporting anything latley.
    The media is mostly BS and so is Trump tha Chump. His intentions are good for the most part...but his reasoning and handling are to be desired.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I agree @Gloria Mitchell ...I did vote for him but sometimes he makes me cringe.

I really wish he'd act more Presidential, he would have gotten a lot more done that way I feel.

Now all the focus is always on his tweets and he's alienated too many people....