Mosaic Tarp

Discussion in 'Home Improvement' started by Corie Henson, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This kind of tarp is being recommended by the tarpaulin printer shop near the office of my husband. Imagine a wall where the tarp will be plastered, it is similar to a wall paper but with a difference that you can choose the pictures printed therein. From the looks of the sample, it is like a photo album on the wall since you have the choice which photos to be included. I think it is a good artistic innovation for a wall design.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Do you have a link? Or a photo?

I know you said "imagine" but I'd rather see. :)

3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

it sounds pretty interesting really. What would happen if you got tired of the pictures though? You would kind of be stuck with them. However, you can get tired of wallpaper too. It is just one of the things that you can look at and decide if it is right for you. It is just one of the choices that you might consider if you are looking for unique ways to decorate your wall.

4. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't change my pictures I have hung on the walls very often, since they're pictures of loved ones, and I enjoy seeing them. My other framed items are a few pieces of artwork, and also enlarged nature pictures I've taken in the past. This sounds somewhat interesting, and I think there might be a market for it. It would be even better if it could function as the smart frames, and the pictures could shuffle, or be swapped out via a memory card, since some may not always want the same pictures up all the time.