Movie Reviews

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Please feel free to post reviews of any movies or series that you find remarkable, or even when you want to let us know about the ones you don't find to be remarkable. That's fine, too. Feel free to review the new ones too, if you like.

Once in a while, someone might get snarky about why you are posting a review of a movie that is twenty years old, or whatever. Pay them no mind. This isn't the New York Times movie review page, if they actually have such a thing. Many of us, like me, don't watch live television and don't attend every new movie that comes out. I was a teenager before we got television, I was raised in a church that considered going to the theater to be a sin, and I spent a good part of my adult life working several jobs and doing other things with my free time, so there are a whole lot of movies that I haven't seen, and I often don't learn of a television series until after it has been canceled and I can binge-watch the whole thing on Netflix or Hulu.

So if you watch a movie or series that you consider noteworthy, either because it's good and you want to recommend it or because it's so bad you feel the need to warn us away from it, go ahead. Maybe it's so godawful boring, you'd rather write about it than watch it. That's okay, too.

Don't leave your review in this thread, however. Start a new thread for it.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Von Jones and Bess Barber like this.