My Freedom

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Nice to live in a free world or as close as you can get in today. Living in the countryside in a third world country. I walked down the road headed to the butcher/motor mechanic to get come freshly cut meat. I did not see one face mask and shuck hands with everyone who put out their hands just like the good old days.
    I figure I am a luck person that God felt I should be here. Hearing what is happening it other countries Australia which is worst that what most dictator would try. The country I left was Canada, they are in lock down the government is becoming a dictatorship and the rights of the people are being taken away. They had a dictator in this country in the early 1950s but he did not go after the ordinary people but thieves and taking land from the rich allowing the poor to farm. What is happening in the world is gone far beyond any thing people have ever seen. To get back freedom the corruption in government/medical/media all need to be held to account. My wife and I are celebrating our 15th anniversary and we expect about 20 people to show up probably non will have masks will see.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Happy anniversary to you and your wife, Martin. Sounds like you've found your paradise for sure.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I hope you have many more happy years together, Martin.

Martin Alonzo likes this.