My Journey To Find Real Online Opportunities

Discussion in 'Senior Employment' started by Clint Ratliff, May 29, 2017.

1. Clint Ratliff

Clint Ratliff New Member
    Registered

I have been looking for an online income opportunity for a long time, only to find scams and get rich quick schemes. Through the course of time, I discovered that Affiliate Marketing was a legit way to make an income through the internet. Over time, I have learned much about the subject. However, for me, it has been a difficult process for various reasons, such as time restraints due to working full time, lack of niche expertise, lack of motivation/confidence, and a resistance to embrace social media.

The reasons I have to find this online income are similar to many of you, to create a supplemental income, and hopefully free myself from my current career, in which I trade time for money. The thing for me is this, I’ve learned that it’s not just about the money, but more about creating a different lifestyle for my family, while helping others do the same for themselves. My current lifestyle, while It has provided well for my family, is demanding of my time from those I love, and more centered around myself.

I finally realized what I needed was a wakeup call, or a lifestyle wakeup, if you will. I’ve learned that if I want to change my lifestyle, I first must change what I am, and who I am. I believe that happiness will come not just by financial success, but also in bringing about success for others as well. So I decided to create a business to do just that.

I recently discovered how to achieve that lifestyle, for myself and for others. I have researched it extensively, and found it to not only be a legit online opportunity, but to also be a median to helping others create a better lifestyle for themselves. Why do I know it’s legit? Because it’s takes time and hard work. There are no promises that you will be rich tomorrow. The only promise is that if you do what you are taught to do, and consistently work at your business, you will succeed.

If you too desire a lifestyle wakeup call, and are interested in taking the journey with me to financial and lifestyle freedom, check out my website for details, http://lifestylewakeup.com/crenterprises64?pg=video-series&t=aboutme