My Lottery Dream Home

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Diane Lane, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

No, I haven't won the lottery...YET! There's always hope, though, since I do occasionally purchase a ticket or two. However, I stumbled upon a new (to me) show last night on GAC (Great American Country), called My Lottery Dream Home. In the show, David Bromstad takes new lottery winners in search for their dream home. I watched a marathon of the episodes and recorded another two.

I like that not all of the people are huge winners. The last episode showed a young couple that purchased a house for around $500,000, although other episodes covered much larger and more expensive homes. I thought at first the show just covered lottery winners in California, but later episodes showed properties in NJ, Ohio, and Minnesota. Have you seen the show? Here's a link with more information. http://www.hgtv.com/shows/my-lottery-dream-home

2. Linda Binning

Linda Binning Veteran Member
    Registered

I saw 2 or 3 of the shows and really liked them. I like anything to do with the lottery or buying a house. :) I enjoyed it for all the reasons you did Diane. I don't know if I get GAC normally or if it was one of the free channels we had. Every month Dish gives us 4 or 5 free channels to preview for a month. I like David Bromstad.