My Take On Just About All Politicians

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joy Martin, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Most go IN heavily corrupt and those who don't come OUT pretty corrupted...follow the deep pocket money trails...

I see it in all politics from the small towns to the Big House.

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Joy Martin , finally we agree on something! I believe that some people go into politics thinking they can accomplish something good for the people the represent. Soon they learn that in order to be elected, they have to have money to campaign. To get money, they have to make deals with those who have the money they need. Soon they have sold their soul to the devil. Then they become politicians.

3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

Generally, people who seek after money and power have unique character traits. They can achieve amazing things, but they can quickly get caught up in never having enough of either. It must be a terrible cycle to get caught up in. The need to sell out on morals probably becomes an easy next step.

Bobby Cole and Frank Sanoica like this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Joy Martin
    How absolutely closely am I paralleled to your thinking! Added to what you said, many politicians first obtained Law Degrees, to make matters worse! They then know pretty well just how far the golden pig may be stretched before he bursts.
    Frank

Bobby Cole and Joy Martin like this.