Mysteries In Our Life

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Corie Henson, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This is actually about the mysteries that my husband had experienced when he was not married yet. There were so many incredible events that I couldn't believe. But knowing my husband to be an honest man, I know what he said were all true.

But now, there are mysteries that I also experience. One of these is the so called Blinder. We have a Blinder in the house - a force that plays tricks with our eyes. When looking for something, we always call another person to help us otherwise I wouldn't see that item I was looking for... even if it was right in front of me. That's what a Blinder does, plays with our eyes.

PS. I will continue with this thread if there are seniors who are interested in such topics.

2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

When I was dating my wife, she insists I took her to an annual fish fry in another town. I have no recollection of ever having been to this town's fish fry. Yet, she still swears it was me. I have had other memory blackouts like that as well. They scare me. I have a fear I will develop amnesia one day.

3. Corie Henson

Registered

Oh, that is scary. I'm sorry to hear about you being that forgetful. But it's between your memory against your wife's so maybe you know who is right and who has forgotten. The other Christmas, we went to my sister's house. My husband dropped me and proceeded to the house of his brother that is about 2 kilometers away. My husband got lost, not because he didn't know the way - the direction is simple and i tis impossible for him to forget - he got engrossed with his driving. And when he noticed that he was past his target, he stopped the car and thought about it. Until now he couldn't explain why he got past the street of his brother's house.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Many years ago I was driving from Tennessee to Arkansas. This was before the interstate highway system. The bridge at Memphis across the Mississippi river was a huge, well lighted bridge with a very high arch. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw the bridge behind me but had no memory of driving over the bridge.

Corie Henson likes this.
  5. Allison Schuck

Allison Schuck Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow, talk about spiritual awakenings. That's what these sound like to me! More, more, more.....

CorieYou come up with some very interesting posts.

6. Corie Henson

Registered

This reminds me of our trip home from Batangas province. It happened just 2 years ago. My husband was driving and 3 of my nieces and nephew were at the back of the car. To avoid the heavy traffic in the highway, we followed the sign that said alternate route to Manila. After 30 minutes of driving, the road narrowed and the scenery changed - seems to be a deserted road although the road is concrete and still okay. But on both sides of the road were forests with greeneries.

When the children (they are aged 16 to 20) expressed their fear, since it was already dusk, my husband stopped and we talked about the road. There was nothing for about 5 kilometers except the road and the forest and it looks like we are getting deeper into the forest. So turned around. Lo and behold, after 2 minutes or about kilometer back, there was that gas station and some stores and houses... which were not there when we passed by.

Ike Willis and Sheldon Scott like this.
  7. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

A mystery happened to me some days ago. I was coming back home by walking when I suddenly realized to be really far from here because one out of the two main broad avenues I had to cross by was so distant that I could not even figure out how may blocks were in between.

However, I suddenly saw a street running diagonally, and in my experience diagonal walking is the fastest way to reach a distant point, but not that fast that I never realized such avenues were left behind in no time.

I'm sure I didn't cross them because they are to broad to be ignored, and not even the diagonal trace of the street could justify the fact because I later check this out on Google maps and, indeed, the street crossed the two avenues, but i never crossed through so, how did I get here?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015