N A S A Super Bowl Commercial, How Did They Make It?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

You might have seen the astronauts at the Internatonal Space Station decked out in their Super Bowl jerseys for the big game, and playing with their floating football, and you probably didn't even question how the jerseys got there for the astronauts to wear.
    But a lot of people are asking questions about this, and wondering exactly how that video was made. Here is the questions that people are asking about the video, and the reason that they are asking those questions.
    We only send shipments up to the ISS occasionally, because some of the flights never make it off the launch pad, and the ones that do make it are very costly to send up there.
    The last time supplies were sent was late last fall. At that time, no one knew which teams would end up as finalists at the Super Bowl.
    NASA would have to have special jerseys with the number 51 printed up for each and every team that was in the running for the Super Bowl and sent all of them up to the ISS , which would have cost thousands and thousands of dollars to do. A huge waste of taxpayer money, for sure !
    One of the other possible explanations might be that the Super Bowl is rigged, and NASA already knew which teams would be playing and sent up the correct jerseys.
    If neither one of these is true, then we are left with the possibility that NASA made the video using a green screen, none of the astronauts are actually up on the ISS, and NASA is lying to us again.

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  2. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

I too have had such questions concerning many things that NASA claims to have accomplished. I'm still not convinced that we went to the moon. There are so many questions that have not been address that I know of.

Like where did the wind that made the flag wave come from? Why, if you speed up the film of the astronauts playing on the surface of the moon, does it look like normal movements down here with earth's gravity?

There are many more such questions. But ya gotta start somewhere. I'm sure that @Yvonne Smith is digging for the answers to the Super Bowl commercial.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

They probably had tickets to the game, and were in the stadium as well. They were the ones with the sunglasses.:eek:

Yvonne Smith and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Could the video have been altered to falsely show them as wearing these jerseys?

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is the original from NASA just as it appeared when aired.