Nesara - Gesara

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have heard about NESARA before, but it was a long time ago, and back when all of the David Icke information about reptilians and other supposed “space aliens” was being talked about a lot. It fit in with the information about so-called royal bloodlines, and that all of our former presidents are of related ancestry.
    (Just as aside, that Royal bloodline thread here on this forum still has massively more hits than any other thread on the whole forum)
    So, anyway, even though the basic ideas that were put forth in the NESARA act sounded good (replacing our paper money with a gold-backed currency, etc), it seemed like the whole thing was part of the space alien fantasy, and I read about it and then discarded the whole thing and forgot about it.

Yesterday, in one of the facebook groups, someone mentioned that what Trump is doing sounded like the basic tenants of NESARA , and even many of the same slogans, like “draining the swamp”.
    If you look up NESARA in Wikipedia, there is a pretty decent explanation of what it was originally, and how it morphed into the space alien/reptilian invasion sphere of belief.

So, this morning’s investigation (for me) was to look up the information about it again, and see if there was any similarity between the two (Q movement and NESARA)
    It would appear that they are totally intertwined, and this news does NOT make me a happy camper.

I have been totally in approval of our president draining the swamp, and getting rid of the corruption in government as much as possible, and the Q-anon information seemed to support that this is what our President is trying to do.
    I still think that is a good thing, as long as it doesn’t lead us down the reptilian and space alien involvement rabbit hole.

Has anyone else heard of NESARA before, and what do you think about the involvement with the whole Q thing, and our president ?
    Here is one page that is supposed to be from the NESARA people, and as you can see, it has all of the Q stuff on that page, and also talks about galactic news.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Lois Winters likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Never heard of NESARA.

Lois Winters likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

National Economic Security and Recovery Act is what the acronym stands for, @Don Alaska .

Quote from Wikipedia, “National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms suggested during the 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax, abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress.”

If you search the word on the internet, there is a lot of interesting discussion, both pro and con, and some of it is pretty far fetched (in my opinion) ; but that seems to be how actual truths are sometimes hidden, by making the whole thing seem ridiculous.
    If you read this Wikipedia article, it gives you the basic idea, without all of the hyperbole from either side.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Harvey Francis Barnard, a Louisiana graduate in systems philosophy, and an engineering consultant and teacher, created the NESARA proposal during the late 1980s and early 1990s. He printed 1000 copies of his proposal, titled Draining the Swamp: Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform (1996), and sent copies to members of Congress, believing it would pass quickly on its merits. Based on a theory that debt is the number one economic factor inhibiting the growth of the economy, and compound interest the number one "moral evil" and reason for debt, Barnard made several other attempts during the 1990s to draw political attention to the problems he saw in the US economy, and his suggested economic recovery proposal based on the root causes he determined. After these did not succeed, he decided in 2000 to release the proposal to the public domain and publish it on the internet. Barnard established the NESARA Institute in 2001, and published the 2nd edition of his book in 2005, retitling it Draining the Swamp: The NESARA Story – Monetary and Fiscal Policy Reform.[1][2]

This part makes perfect sense to me...as we all know that debt and compounding interest is not good for anyone but those who are collecting on the debt with compounding interest!

I read the whole article on NESARA from Wikipedia and after reading it found the above to be the only part that has any wisdom to it. The rest sounds like someone took Barnard's wisdom and turned it into silly nonsense. In my opinion that is where confusion comes in...when something simple is turned into a bunch of nonsense. Trump knows that what will turn America around is very simple...but people don't want to believe there are simple answers to problems anymore....they have been brainwashed to think there are no simple answers now. Trump knows there are simple answers and he's bringing them forth as much as he is able too. And that is part of the reason so many people who don't want us knowing there are simple answers...hate him.

5. Yvonne Smith

I have been seeing more and more about NESARA happening, not the alien part, just that President Trump is trying to put us back on the gold standard again, and when that happens, there will be a debt forgiveness for people, and we would basically all start over from there.
    If he does this, the Federal Reserve (a privately owned corporation) will be ended, income tax will be gone, and there will be a sales tax on non-essential items.
    I thought it was interesting that President Trump said he would “drain the swamp” and that is the same thing as was in Francis Barnard’s book title.
    Maybe this is what President Trump has been planning all along ?

Anyway, from the articles about this happening, people are speculating that for it to happen, the stock market might have to crash, and the economy temporarily , while the re-set happens.
    The present panic about the cov-19 virus could actually end up being part of that, if we did get to the point of having to close businesses and quarantine people , and possibly even have martial law.
    We have been advised that we should stock up on food and necessities just in case this virus does actually spread here, but maybe it might also be that we are being warned to get ready for the re-set ?

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

JFK was about to sign the order for us to return to the gold standard just before he went to Dallas, but got side tracked and never did so. Viet Nam then consumed us along with Watergate and whatnot, so, it hadn't been revisited until Trump came along. Never should have gone off it. Wilson did us no favors there.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Duane Dutchell

Duane Dutchell Veteran Member
    Registered

It looks like NESARA was a sensible (at least reasonable) proposal that was never taken up by Congress, but was instead taken up by a crazy person. I doubt there is any relationship between the author of NESARA and the cult that latched onto it. The idea of draining the swamp was not new with President Trump because Washington DC was built on a swamp.

Lois Winters likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Here is what NESARA is supposed to do, and GESARA is virtually the same thing, except the G stands for global, instead of the N for national.
    Since this is in the conspiracy section, I just want to throw in what is on the Q facebook groups online.
    They are saying that this supposed “virus pandemic” is the excuse for arresting even more of the deep state criminals, more pedophiles, and the closing down of the airports can stop (or make it harder) for people to escape if they are on the list of arrests.
    If everything shuts down, and we have to have quarantines or martial law, this will give President Trump the chance to re-set the economy, do the loan forgiveness, and start us on a gold-backed currency.

Even though there have been minimal cases of the virus thus far, I am already reading that some places are shutting down schools, and apparently travel to Europe is also being stopped, according to the news tonight.
    So, pandemic or no pandemic, something IS going on.
    If we are going to have to go through something like this, I would be happy if we did come out with something like NESARA, and gold-backed money, and not just something where everyone gets sick.

65371B67-55BA-48EA-A2D3-F3C5A0C25376.jpeg

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

So, I just spent the last three hours watching a YouTube video about the “death of the cabal”. It is 10 parts, but all on one 3 hour video, so a person could watch a little bit at a time, or binge-watch the whole thing , like I just did.
    This video is not just about the United States, or President Trump, it goes into history back into the 1940’s , and before in some instances, and gives us a different look at our history, in many parts of the world, and how we got to where we are now.
    It talks about human trafficking, and other things that can be hard to watch, but important to understand.
    Once you watch this, you will see why we needed some kind of a worldwide “crisis” that would keep most people at home and safe, while the deep state is arrested, or eliminated in one way or another.
    I sincerely hope that we can pull this off, and actually have a much better and safer world to live in.

10. Yvonne Smith

Here is an interesting video. It looks at the possibility that President Trump is getting ready to declare virtually, a money reset, similar to the biblical Jubilee, where debts are forgiven , and people basically start over.
    Not saying that this would be like that, but at least give people another start, after all of the lost jobs and income from the shut-down we are going through.
    He also talks about the UNited Nations, and the speech that Boris Johnson gave there. (Before he got sick), and a little about where he thinks technology is heading for.

This is pretty short, only about 10 minutes, and very easy to listen to and informative.

11. Yvonne Smith

It is actually looking even more like we are going back on the gold standard, and having an economic reset . It was even mentioned in an article in Newsweek magazine, so that is pretty mainstream news. The article mentions the Titanic, but does not specify what that is part of it.
    I think that it was because of the possible conspiracy that the Titanic was sunk purposely, and was to get rid of the bankers who objected to the Federal Reserve, which went through after that, and took us off of the gold standard.
    The article does not actually call it NESARA, but it does mention the Hebrew Old Testament time of Jubilee, which wiped out all debt, and let everyone start over with a clean slate.
    it goes on to say that the President also wants to abolish the IRS and we would have something similar to the Fair Tax, which would be a tax on all new un-essential items that people purchase.
    So, food would not be taxed, but if you buy a big screen television, then that would be taxed.

https://www.newsweek.com/roseanne-barr-titanic-donald-trump-federal-reserve-gold-standard-1513775

12. Lois Winters

Registered

Good lord, I would hope food is not being taxed.

13. Lois Winters

Registered

Interesting concept.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Some states tax food items and some states don’t. When I lived in Idaho, they charged tax on groceries, but if we went just across the state line into Washington, they didn’t charge tax on groceries.
    Here is Alabama they charge tax on groceries, just like everything else. It would be great if they make it so that no state charges tax on food.

15. Lois Winters

Registered

I never knew that.. What a bloody disgrace. That absolutely makes my blood boil.