New Forums: Philosophy & Psychology / Sports & Recreation

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Admin, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator
    Staff Member Greeter Registered

After several requests over a long period of time, I have created a forum for Sports & Recreation and, in order to maintain balance, I have also created one for Philosophy & Psychology, which may also include psychiatry.

I have moved a few threads pertaining to sports over to the Sports & Recreation forum. Please let me know if you come across any others that could appropriately fit into either of these new forums.

I don't think we'll have any trouble coming up with topics related to sports and recreation, but I don't expect the other one to be as busy. If you can come up with new threads for either of these topics, please do.

Von Jones and Tim Burr like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yeah, now we need to add some posts to these forums.

3. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator
    Staff Member Greeter Registered

I have also created a new sub-forum for Member Websites. Active members who have a blog, a website or any other online resource may list it here, in one thread only, and to edit or delete their posts within the thread, or delete the thread in the event that they take the site down. Links posted by new members who haven't achieved "Active Member" status or those who are no longer active in the forum may be removed at my discretion. In other words, if the topic of the site advances the topic of this forum (people fifty and older), I may decide to leave it regardless of whether the member is still active in the forum.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Regarding Member Websites, if you have a blog or another website, including an online store or something else, feel free to start a thread and tell us about it. What might be considered spam elsewhere in the forum may be okay in the Member Websites thread.

5. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't have any of these but they would make interesting reading and possibly a comment here and there.