New Kitchen Gadgets!

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Yvonne Smith, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Robin has been weeding out the gadgets that she no longer needs in her kitchen, and she just came over tonight with a box full of buzzers and whizzers.
    There is a Braun that has the basic stick handle, and then a couple of attachments, the blender, a potato masher, and a mixer/whisker. Plus it has a larger container that is like a food processor, with all kinds of chopping and slicing blades.
    She also brought me one of the Ninja chopper blender that has the motor that fits on top, and it has three different size attachments as well.
    it does not pulse like the Braun does, so it would not work well for things like Cole slaw, but for just about anything that I need mixed, it should do that really fast.
    It will take up a lot less room in the kitchen counter than the big ones that I had before; so I am going to put the old Kitchen Aid food processor and blender on Craigslist , and then the big Ninja and the Vitamix can be under the counter in case I need the large size blenders.
    So, tonight, I will be reading through the manuals and maybe watching a youtube video to see what all the new gadgets can do.

2. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne, those Braun units are wonderful and they are powerhouses in the kitchen. Really don't need anything else for a one or two family household.

I had one but accidentally left it at the house when I moved and when I went back the little creep that bought the house would not return it. Mine was a little different than the one pictured, it had a hand held mixer that attached to different things such as the dough hooks and puree thing and also to another attachment for chopping.

Will definitely recommend anything by Braun, I had mine for years and it never let me down, they are a bit more pricey but you get what you pay for. Am buying another for sure.

Yvonne Smith likes this.