November 11 Celebration The End Of All War

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Did we end the wars really? The First World War was so long ago that true information is hard to find. The Second World War is a little more resent. When you see the poppy fields it tugs at your heart thinking these people gave their lives to get rid of a bad dictator and should be honored. Yes they got rid of this crazy dictator. If you could ask all those people who died would you rather kill the dictator or kill the persons who made him possible to get in that position and back him. Hopefully it would say let’s get rid of the cause and the people who made it possible. Hope the world is getting smart enough to stop these elites before they kill a few more million innocent solders who don’t know what is going on.
    Top 10 American Companies that Aided the Hitler — TopTenzNet

The Truth: The Nazi German War Machine Was An American Business

Bobby Cole and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree with you
    There are some beautiful scenes over here, people have adorned their houses with poppies and in London (Tower of)
    they have hundreds of flames burning. Brought tears to see these tributes to soldiers lost.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you don't think all these wars are not planned by the elites. Here is the First World War..
    The WWI Conspiracy

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Brilliant, @Martin Alonzo! Thanks for posting that. I knew some of that background, but the video filled in many blanks. I can see many parallels in today's world, and I can see Trump derailing the conspiracy and generating the madness that now consumes the media and the government. I wonder what @Thomas Stearn thinks of this video?

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm sorry but I don't think that this video is worth a comment.