Obama: New Pathways Of Opportunity.

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Avigail David, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Avigail David

Avigail David Veteran Member
    Registered

In the President's weekly address, (not that I regularly watch it) he has something going on in his head that's quite unsettling in my own head. I had to read the transcript several times. I wanted to make sure about what Obama was saying. Maybe it's just the way he delivered his message with a sales-pitch--selling his country short, and offering "new pathways of opportunity" for America.

He wanted to go ahead with his plan despite the Congress' trade agreements. What does he mean by, instead, "My administration has partnered with mayors and governors across the country to advance economic priorities..."? I have to look into that further. Maybe, I'm just biased. I'm doubtful about trusting this man about what kind of "control" he and the mayor of my area Obama is talking about over our new business ventures? Can the Obama administration be trusted as a leader of my country?

Those of you, business owners, what do think Obama meant by what the commentator said, "the business owners alone aren't responsible for their own ventures," based of Obama's words, "Because you didn't build that."?
    http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/obama-let-me-open-new-pathways-opportunity-you

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have a hard time listening to the man without screaming at the radio or television.

3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe he means 'something like it takes a village.'