Outhouse

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Bob Kirk, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

One day a Polish guy living in a major city got tired of all the derogatory jokes about Polish people. He decided to drive out into the countryside to see if he could find a place to live that was isolated.

After quite a few miles of driving he spotted a small structure not to far away from a farm house. He pulled into the driveway, got out and greeted the property owner. He immediately asked if he could rent that little building. The property owner was shocked at the request & asked if the guy knew what the building was used for. The guy said he didn't care all he wanted was a small place to live in. Shaking his head the property owner agreed to rent the building. Still shaking his head as the guy drove away he thought to himself the derogatory stories about Polish people were true.

Sure enough a week later the guy was there and had even put a TV antenna on the roof.

Two weeks later there was another TV antenna on the roof. Come time to collect the rent the property owner said I'm curious. I saw the TV antenna then when the 2nd. antenna was put up I just have to ask what's the 2nd. antenna for?

The guy says. Well I'm sure you've heard a lot of stories about dumb Polish people, but I'm not one of them. To live rent free I sublet the basement to an Italian family.

Bess Barber and Shirley Martin like this.
  2. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

You bet the Poles are not dummies! Copernicus laid the framework to our understanding of our Solar System. Chopin composed the world's most beautiful Piano works, including the great Polonaise in A-flat! Many advances in Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, and Sausages are the result of Polish intelligence!

Hal (Austrian and Ukrainian heritage)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Bess Barber and Lois Winters like this.
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe they are Poles apart. ;):D

Bess Barber likes this.