People In The Southern States, Chance To Be In A New Pilot Series.

Discussion in 'Self Employment' started by Chrissy Cross, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

IMG_6098.PNG

I don't know if this is legit or not but I saw it on another forum. I know we have members in Texas and other states she mentioned so I thought I'd pass this on. It could all be a scam.

I will remove it if I see that it is or if @Ken Anderson feels this is inappropriate for me to post. I'm not interested but I thought of some of you....take it all with a grain of salt.

2. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I would have cropped the forum title from my screenshot but for some reason after my iOS update I'm having trouble posting anything I crop or even a screenshot sometimes on my iPad. I get that error message.

It's not a forum you'd want to join anyway, lots of nasty foul mouthed people there. All the good ones have been banned and are here anyway. :)

A few still there and I don't include them in my bad mouthing. @Ina I. Wonder :)

You're in Texas....become a reality star!!! I'll be your agent.

3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Hmmm, I wonder about that show. I betcha anything I am not "Southern" enough for them, but I am sure some of the people in this county would be. I for sure wouldn't be the typical Southerner because I grew up in the North anyway, that is an interesting thing. My guess is they are looking for people kind of that fit the Duck Dynasty mold, like people other people would want to watch. I am not that interesting! Well, maybe only to certain people lol. Tim Burr is in Tnn, and Sheldon Scott might be interested.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I used to get emails from a casting company. They look for ordinary people to use as extras, and at one point I thought perhaps i could make a little money on the side that way, but I don't get up to Houston much, and since I haven't opened the emails in a while, they're probably going to Spam.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered