Pet Toys

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Marie Mallery, Oct 21, 2024 at 10:56 AM.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Leo could care less about yoys, but Foxy loves hers, especially a multi-colored ball I named Sparkles. I named one Alien, and she mostly ignores it.
    If given a chance Leo will bury them. She knows the names of all her toys. She had one named Squirrelly but tore it up.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Animals are interesting that way, Some dogs love toys and some could care less. When I had my little Chipper, he LOVED his toys, and especially ones that could make noise, or talk, like his Elmo doll did. He had a squirrel that I got him when he was a puppy, and he slept with the squirrel all of his life, never chewed it up. He was so happy the first time he was able to make it squeak, and like a little kid, he was so excited.

Poodle is not interested in toys, completely ignored them, no matter what kind i got for him; but he loves doggie clothes. He happily wear pajamas to bed at night, and a sweater in the cold, and his “bathrobe” after he has a bath in the cold weather.
    This picture is Chipper with his Pluto toy. It had a line that went to a squeaker, so when I squeezed it, then Pluto would jump and bark, and Chipper loved it.

94FADBB3-507B-4AE7-A1F2-674FFE5E125F.jpeg

Beth Gallagher likes this.