Pictures For The Golfers On Here

Discussion in 'Photos & Video' started by Holly Saunders, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

I was being facetious...;)

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

I thought it was strange you asking that question..lol

Thomas Stearn likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

WOW ! Those are gorgeous grounds for the golf course, and such a striking contrast with the barren brush in the background. I remember the picture you posted of the reservoir near your daughter’s house was the same thing.
    Is a lot of Spain the barren and dry scrub, or just the part where you are at ?

By the way......WELCOME BACK ........We have all been missing you ! Hoping that you are having a wonderful visit with your daughter (and that she is healing up and feeling better again), and looking forward to seeing more pictures.
    Maybe some Andalusians or some other kind of Spanish horses will cross your pathway ?

Holly Saunders likes this.
  4. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

I can see no. o_O I don't know how I missed it before. You do have a photographic eye Holly.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  5. Holly Saunders

Registered

Thanks Von...I don't have many talents but I'm told I do have a good eye for pictures..:D

Von Jones likes this.
  6. Holly Saunders

Registered

Bless you Yvonne:D..I'm not really ''back''...just sitting out on the covered balcony today, we're in a penthouse apartment and the views are far reaching right over to the Mediteranean .
    Not seen any Andalucian horses this trip..although there are a few wild ones at DD's place... aside from being up at hers' we've really spent more time on the boating or in the cities this trip. Daughter is very busy this time of year, but tomorrow she's coming over here and we're goin g to a beautiful beach restaurant for lunch, one of our favourite places, then Thursday we're going to visit an Orchid house in Estopona

It's really only Southern Spain which is so arid , ( aside obviously from the thousands of miles of beaches)..Northern Spain has temps similar to the UK and France so very much greener :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Holly Saunders

Registered

Sorry folks it seems for some odd reason I had 2 golf picture threads running, and now they;ve been merged there's 2 of most of the same ones...sorry.. 'bout that......:D

8. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

For some reason, I would've never associated Spain with a golf resort, Beautiful pictures!