Politico Censorship

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As the guy said, "What could possibly go wrong...."

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

This has been going on for a while now. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Yahoo... you name it. ALL social media is controlled by the left, including the cable news networks. Many of the #walkaway accounts, Candace Owens, and many other conservative voices have been removed or limited from public access...and that's the tip of the iceberg.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

I am thinking the Conservative voice is stronger than ever. With the Executive Branch in Conserative hands and the Senate under Conservative control u Fox News pracically a nepartment of the Executive Branch in Conservative hands and the Senate under Conservative control and with Fox News practically a department of the Executive Branch and with most radio stations across the nation preaching conservatism , your voice is strong. One can hardly expect honest Media side and agree with most of the spew coming out of thje President's mouth. He's like a mad dog, attacking everyone even his own cabinet. He's against the constitution,
    he thinks the Congress is not an equal branch of government, and among other serious wrongs with him, he is a danger to the Republic. The Media has the same right to hold his feet to the fire for his misdeeds as he himself has a right to exist as our president. The fact you disagree merely mean you have an opinion. I would think.

Peter Renfro and Nancy Hart like this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Someone whose only political information comes from the TV would likely agree with the last post. Lord knows, the talking heads spout this kind of swill every minute of every day. If only they would be fair and balanced so that most Americans could avoid being brainwashed.

6. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I'd love for all the "commentary" to STOP. Just report the unbiased news and let me decide. Thanks NBC, CBS, CNN, Yahoo, ABC, MSN, FOX, blah, blah, blah. Where is Walter Cronkite when we need him?? :D

7. Shirley Martin

Registered

8. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I just watch live broadcasts of the words coming from Mr. Trump's mouth, and read his tweets. That's all you need to know. No need for any commentary at all. Don't they ever show those on your news sources?

9. Shirley Martin

Registered

When I watch the words that come out of his mouth then hear what they say he said, it's like two different speeches.

10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Exactly.

11. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

sm
    I have access to Fox News and not merely a mouthpiece for the Republican Party but practically a mouthpiece for the president. I'm not trying to win any friends nor influence nor win any points in an argument, merely pointing out ther're is another point of view regarding this, this president. Most on this forum like the president and i expect would probable sell a soul to keep him. Some think he's a dangerous man and with that I agree. Most of the items discussed came from foreign sources. The BBC and a German news source. I sometime think they have a better view of things than we americans. I've had peope say to me, some of my republican friends, "I want my country back." You can't canhave it back.
    I think most tv for the most part is 'fair and balanced.' Someone whose only source of news is television is a .Cliche used by most republicans. My point is I don't think republicans will believe the truth.. Or maybe we just view the truth differently. The president is president for all of us but all of us don't have to like him.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The truth is all main street media is own and controlled by a small group of elites even Fox news. Fox news has their anti Trump people working there like Geraldo Rivera, Andrew Napolitano, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams and probably more. Interesting cannot find any pro Trump on the other news channels. Listing fare and balanced none are. All main street media sucks.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

During the 2016 primary campaigns, most of the Fox people were for anyone but Trump as the nominee. Whatever political bent they have, it is neo-conservative rather than conservative.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Shirley Martin

Registered

Are you, personally, any worse of now than you were two years ago?

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered