Presidents’ Portraits With Six Fingers ?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Some of you probably remember when President Obama left office and had his presidential portrait done, that it was completely unlike anything ever seen before in a presidential portrait.
    Obama appeared to be sitting in a background of bright-colored greenery, and when you looked at his hand, it looked like there were 5 fingers and a thumb, and this was the subject of much discussion at the time.
    Now, we have the newly discovered painting that Epstein had of former President Bill Clinton, sitting in the Oval Office, with a blue dress and the red (pedophile ) shoes. One hand is raised with a finger pointed at the artist doing the painting, and when you look at that hand, it appears that there is an extra finger chucked in on Clinton’s hand as well.
    You might have to zoom in on the pictures to really make out the details of the paintings. Wonder if they were done by the same artist ?
    990ED4F5-D798-4327-8B3C-D3EE4B03BC7F.jpeg

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Rosie Sinclair

Rosie Sinclair Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I wonder if the artist is trying to convey some sort of message?

3. Yvonne Smith

That was my thought also, @Rosie Sinclair . Obviously, neither president actually has six fingers, so it must be symbolic of something, rather than an actual depiction of their hands.
    One thought is that it refers to nephilim bloodlines, which is one of the long-standing conspiracy theories, about the Rh-negative bloodlines being called royal bloodlines,and found in an amazing percentage of past presidents and celebrities,as well as European royalty.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't believe those are extra fingers at all. When I look at my own hand in the same position as the Clinton painting, there is a slight fold of skin that looks similar.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    Frank Sanoica and Ruby Begonia like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

I don’t believe that either president actually HAD six fingers, either.
    We have too many pictures of both Obama and Clinton smiling and waving ,so that it would have been totally impossible for either one of them to hide something as unusual as this.
    What I think, it that the paintings are symbolic in some way, and only meant to hint at the possibility that they each had an extra digit. Since President Obama specifically designated how he wanted his presidential portrait to look, I think that it was something that he thought would be apparent only to people who know what it symbolizes.
    However, it is pretty interesting, if you do a google (Bing) search for six fingered celebrities, quite a few people come up, and most with the same kind of picture, that hints at an extra digit, but doesn’t actually show it.

The one of Oprah is a great example of that.

735F2BC2-F797-462F-9CD7-10163E084DCC.jpeg
    Some of them , it is known that they had extra fingers and/or toes, but they were removed early on.
    I think that this is somewhat similar to some of the hand symbols that we see entertainers or politicians doing, that only are meaningful to people who understand them.
    Covering one eye (an illuminati symbol for all-seeing eye) is one of the things that you will see many, many actor/actresses/singers/performers doing.

https://11points.com/11-famous-people-11-fingers-toes/

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  6. Rosie Sinclair

Rosie Sinclair Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

What a coincidence, I was just this minute reading about that.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

And here I thought we had uncovered the REAL reason Clinton couldn't keep his hands to himself...............:p

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  8. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Is he washing that stain off the flag? :D

Maggie Mae likes this.