Psychic Communication With Our Pets, Any Experiences?

Discussion in 'Pets & Critters' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Lulu Moppet - your post brought a tear, beautifully written
    You will be reunited with Whiskers, the bond is there and cannot be broken xx

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  2. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

(((Patsy)))

Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I debated where to put this thread, because it could also fit into science or paranormal, but because we are going to discuss animal communicators, and communications from our animals, I decided to put it here.

We have slightly touched on this in @Beth Gallagher’s thread about is there more to dying and an afterlife, and does it extend to our beloved pets who have passed on. There are some very interesting true-story books about spirit communication with our pets, and even animals that are not pets; and we also have accounts here on the forum that talk about something like that happening.

@Ken Anderson has mentioned his cat who toppled toys down the stairs, and he has no good explanation about how it happened, since the cat had passed away a while before that.
    One night, it felt like Chipper was sleeping on my feet like he used to do, and it was before we had Poodle sleeping at the foot of the bed.

One interesting book is about Jack McAfghan, and it is a story told about dying and going to heaven, from the point of view of the dog. I read it after Chipper died, and it helped me a lot.
    I just found another one called, Tyson’s Gift, which is a true story about a little Chihuahua/Dachshund and how his owner was able to communicate with him after he had passed on.
    There are several other on Kindle, so I am going to read more and see what I can learn.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Years ago, I had a beautiful Gladiator Doberman that was a rescue dog. Bruno had been professionally trained as a guard dog, and when the local lumber mill went on strike, they purchased Bruno to protect the mill from vandalism.
    Once the mill started up again, they were going to have Bruno put down, because they considered that he was not suitable as a family dog; but one of the mill workers was able to get him.
    I was working for Combined Insurance in the area, and saw Bruno , wet, hungry, and half frozen, tied out in the yard to a huge tire. Even as a skin and bones dog, I could see that he had to be a purebred Dobie, and he was huge compared to any other Dobie that I had ever seen.

I talked the people into letting me have him, and he spent the rest of the week living in the back of my pickup in the day when i was working, and in the room with me at night.
    He adjusted immediately to being a house pet, and I had him for many years afterwards.

I used to take Bruno for long walks each day , and one day, as we walked , we came upon a little garter snake that had been run over and could not move out of the road.
    I knew that if I didn’t take the snake off of the road, it would be hit again and killed, and the only chance it had of living was to be put in the ditch along side of the road.

As I went through those thoughts in my mind, Bruno reached down and gently picked up the little snake with his lips (not his teeth), and put it carefully in the ditch.
    I can’t begin to say how amazed that I was ! There is no way that Bruno could have known what was going through my mind unless we were having some kind of telepathic communication.

Ken Anderson and Beth Gallagher like this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

A couple of years before my Mom left this earth she was out in her front yard and heard a tiny crying sound. She followed that sound and it led her to a kitten who couldn't have been more than a few days old. There was no mother cat around and no other kittens so my Mom took the kitten in to live with her. My sister helped her bottle feed "Smokey" until he could eat on his own. And from the day those two found each other it was love at first site for both of them.

Smokey and Momma definitely communicated with each other and they understood each other without having to say anything. I had never seen my Mom with a pet...with nine children she never had a moment to herself as it was. But when Smokey came along my Moma had all the time in the world to give to him and the love and interaction/communication between them was a beautiful thing to experience. It's been 16 years since my Mom went to Heaven...and yet I can still see as clear as day Momma holding Smokey's face between her hands and her telling Smokey how much she loved him. I like to think Smokey is with her now sharing the same love they felt for each other on this earth.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

It's a strange feeling but somehow I am feeling my newly adopted cat Cranberry can sense my moods and communicates with a little meow. She likes to lay on my chest and can hear my heart beating I know.

Hoot Crawford likes this.
  8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

My Moma and Smokey IMG_20200418_132512.jpg

Oh...I forgot my sister's cat Precious was laying behind my Mom's head in this picture too.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  9. Yvonne Smith

I think that I have mentioned about Chipper (my Heart Dog) , who used to communicate with me via some kind of mental telepathy. He listened when I talked, and you could see the puzzled look in his eyes when I said something that Chipper didn’t quite understand, but he had a pretty large vocabulary recognition for a dog.
    I always said that he understood everything that I said and most things that I was thinking.
    Somehow, he was often able to communicate his wishes to me as well. Chipper very seldom barked, or ever made much noise at all, he seemed not to need to.

I know that I am not likely to ever have that kind of a heart-bond with a dog again, but Poodle and I are progressing well, and he is learning more words now that he listens when Bobby and I talk.
    He will listen to something that I say, and then look at Bobby because he knows that Bobby will say something back to me, and Poodle just follows the conversation along.
    If Bobby comes in the house and takes off his jacket, Poodle knows that Bobby is going to sit in his comfy chair (where Poodle is usually at), so Poodle will jump down and sit in a different chair.

What surprises me, is that it seems like Poodle actually tries to say some words, kind of like a parakeet would do. He first learned to say “um-hum” and “uh-huh”, both of which are fairly easy for a dog to do. (He repeats the same sounds over and over, so I know it is deliberate.)

Now, he also does his best version of “alright”.
    At 8:30, the dogs go out and then get a bit of bologna for a bedtime treat each night. Poodle knows when it is 8:30 and starts bouncing around my feet to tell me that it was bologna time, and then I would say “all right” and get up and get him his bologna.
    The other night, as soon as I stood up, he starting saying “alright, alright, alright !” In a very excited manner, and it is not any sound that I have heard him make before, and you can tell that it sounds like he is saying that word, or trying very hard to make the right sounds.

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I had one of our cat who was in a tree having kittens. We were in an ice storm i Atlanta ,we spent a few nights closer to Hubbys job with my friend.
    I had an out of body experience and saw the cat kittens dropping from what I thought was a wall.I woke up hubby and told him we need to go home the cat is having her kittens ,in my vision they were laying on the ground still in their afterbirth sacs. We went home and she was in a tree and while he was climbing the tree I said ,look the kittens are in the leaves in their sacs aka dried birth fluid. He ask " did you dream I feel out of this damn tree". I said no so he kept climbing. We saved the cat but not the kittens. I've had a few of these type experiences.

11. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Yvonne Smith

I found this video (someone posted it on Twitter) and it totally amazed me how smart this dog is ! He literally watches the Dobie on the television and copies most of what the other dog does.
    Actually, it looks like he is sitting on the same little carpet, so the dog in the video might be him, too, exercising with his owner, and the dogs just watches TV and goes through the exercise routine.

13. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

That is amazing!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I can think of lots of my animals and how they had to communicate to get me to understand (and humans are supposed to be the smart ones). This was pretty amaziing.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/tsoWn1_CRxo