Really Scientific Fraud, Hurricane Models .

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Martin Alonzo, May 3, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Scientists are using computer modeling and calling it science. Like the medical modeling they are using on the covid—19 deaths they throw around these numbers as if they are fact to scare everyone into believing in that science. They are also using models on climate change and showing the world will end unless we pay more taxes. They use modeling to figure where a hurricane will go and 99% are wrong. I wish they would stop this guess work and go back to science and quit calling this BS science

ScreenShot_20200503190255.png ScreenShot_20200503190200.png

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Calling it fraud might be a little extreme since the modeling is only just a best guess. The earliest estimates tend to improve and get more accurate over time. I'm reminded of the hurricane spaghetti plots.

3. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

It, in my mind, is fraudulent when it's portrayed as absolute fact. And that is the way this #scamdemic started and it's how the global warming #scam keeps on going.

4. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

When has computer modeling been presented as absolute fact? It is a best guess,based on historical events. I have never seen modeling presented as anything other than theory.

5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Just watch the news as the medical puts out it.s modeling as what is going to happen scaring everyone who believes them. They keep saying our modeling say 2,000.000 people will die if you do not listen to us. If that does not scare the ignorant what does it take.

6. Tally Allyn

Tally Allyn Well-Known Member
    Registered

Education. Just begin with a Google inquiry. Maybe start with Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meteorology) since both Medicine and Meterorology are among the younger sciences.
    I have never encountered a person who has studied Meterorology or any Atmospheric Sciences who claims perfection in their professions. Could you please share your sources of information?

Lois Winters and Thomas Stearn like this.
  7. Al Amoling

Registered

8. Al Amoling

Registered

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Meterorology or any Atmospheric Sciences these scientist say we can change the world temperature if we just send enough carbon tax to the government. I love your science it is a real joke

10. Tally Allyn

Registered

11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Al Amoling when you have fact that they can not disprove they attack the messenger

12. Al Amoling

Registered

You may want to try and debunk legitimated news sources. It's a #SCAMDEMIC perpetrated by people supposed to be protecting you. If you can't see that then maybe you need a basic understanding of common sense. BTW aren't you usually enamored by the mother jones links?

13. Tally Allyn

Registered

I find that on tv and radio all the time. That is why I suggested that opinions are not good sources.
    It seems that to learn science, it is best to learn it from scientists - yo know, like learning how to milk a cow from a farmer vs from a day trader.

Lois Winters likes this.
  14. Tally Allyn

Registered

Why the personal attack and defensive anger about it? Gee...no wonder there are not many people participating here.

15. Al Amoling

Registered

You obviously have a background in teaching in a government school where it's common knowledge that if you don't have a teaching degree then you know nothing. pfffft

Martin Alonzo likes this.