Remembering Events

Discussion in 'Other Reminiscences' started by Bob Kirk, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Bob Kirk

Bob Kirk Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't miss the days when the gun scheme called Fast & furious went wrong winding up with the death of a border guard & an unknown amount of Mexicans. It's been so long since that junior varsity team known as ISIS has been in the news I've almost forgotten about them. Toss in No. Korea and the years of threats that were ongoing until now.

Obama says inspectors get access to "any" site in Iran
    Inspectors will also be able to access any suspicious location. Put simply, the organization responsible for the inspections, the IAEA, will have access where necessary, when necessary," the president said.
    Sounded good but then if a check to verify Obama's statement by googling this. Iran not allowing nuclear inspections 2019 map. That much touted agreement isn't true.

The main worry now is Trump not handing over his tax returns or Melanina Trump getting off air force one wearing clothing not deemed appropriate by the left. Really disturbing to the left is Trump's tweeting. After Trump leaves office & those critical concerns by the left will probably fall into the category of & I'm going to go out on a limb here and use a quote by Hillary Clinton.

"What difference does it make now?"