Robert F Kennedy Jr. Berlin

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Robert R Kennedy speech in Berlin was a wake up call that everyone should hear. Thank goodness we have people telling the truth and exposing the people hiding behind the curtain.
    ROBERT F KENNEDY Jr. EXPOSES PLOT AGAINST THE POPULATION BY THE GLOBAL ELITE IN BERLIN DEMONSTRATION

2. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't even have an I-phone, so I don't care about the high-speed transformative powerful networks, such as G5. Why should I care about 6 sec. instead of 16 seconds to load an app, I'v never downloaded one in the first place?

This all is sounding more and more to me just like the account in Genesis, ch 11. We know how that went. If you don't then you need to review it.

Its a reminder from God of how important it is to obey His Word and not think that we can build a successful but godless life on our own with technology. That's just my 2-cents worth on that.

Is there any proof that Gates, Bezos, and Zuckerberg are actually involved in a so-called world plot to control the populace? If there is, I'd like to see it.

Who are some of the other world millionaires involved? I won't believe it until I have seen more proof.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Ya might wish to rethink that @Hugh Manley.
    Technology has made the Word of God more accessible to the world but there’s a caveat.
    I have not studied enough about 5G to offer up an opinion one way or the other but the more technology the smaller the world is and the smaller the world is the more apt and sooner the day will come for a one world order.

ISIS was convinced that when a Caliphate was fully set up that it would mark the beginning of Mohammed’s return and in my way of thinking, a higher technology and a one world order or even the threat of such is a definite marker for the Bride to be at the ready.

Al Amoling and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Proof vs. evidence. Instead of demanding that proof be presented to you, look for evidence on your own. It's out there.I f the massive evidence of a world conspiracy. for world government doesn't convince you, go back to your comfort zone.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Class warfare is what we are having. Big money has controlled everything through politicians, then along came Trump who can not be bought so he does what's right ending big money control. That's why he has been harassed since day one facilitated by big money.

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

NY Times : “Extreme Right Wing” Robert Kennedy Jr

7. Dwight Ward

Registered

RFK jr is about as far-right as I am. Not.

This Italian doctor also says the test only detects dead fragments of many viruses. In line with what Ken said in another thread, the doctor says the non-vaccinated will "cease to exist for society" and will be forced to stay at home..

Another allegation - he says Covid-19 stands for Certification Of Vaccination Identification and 19 was the year it was created.. He says it is a mass extermination program. The vaccine will do the killing, not the illness.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/warn...ccination-identification_eZen3HAaVJ4Cxkl.html

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't have much to add. Coronavirus positives on the tests are inaccurately portrayed as COVID-19 positives, when they actually only indicate that the person has been exposed to the virus, just as TB testing shows that I have been exposed to tuberculosis. Most people who are exposed to the virus never get the disease but that's not the impression we're given. When you add, to that, the fact that people are being labeled as positive even before they are tested, and added as a second case if they test positive, the numbers are way off, and it's no accident.

As for the vaccines, I am not anti-vaccine but we should recognize that, as with most pharmaceuticals, there are dangers involved. We should be able to weigh the pluses and the minuses and make a decision for ourselves. The more vaccines that are developed, the greater our chances of being a victim of the negatives. In fact, the number of vaccines that a person gets increases the dangers.

I would probably get the shingles vaccine if I thought that I had had chickenpox as a child, but I don't think I have. I won't get flu vaccines because the only time I was vaccinated for the flu, I got the flu, and I believe it was from the vaccine. Plus, flu vaccines are sometimes only about 30% effective, so the minuses don't outweigh the pluses, as far as I am concerned.

I would not get a vaccine for the Wuhan coronavirus because we haven't had great successes with vaccines for coronaviruses and I have no confidence that one that is hastily put together will be either effective or safe. I will never take a mandatory vaccine.

I believe that COVID-19 stands for Coronavirus Disease 2019.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

This is a strange article. At first glance it looks like an expose' of vaccine manufacturers.The headline is meant to be sensational. On reading it turns out it is quite a strong and calm defense of current and future vaccines developed using foetal cells.

It's a reminder that the media today is an inexplicable mix of real people and paid shills. Sometimes their goal is to make a real conspiracy seem so extreme that it becomes unbelievable. We are left to guess at the truth without benefit of evidence.

https://pedophilesdownunder.com/202...-admit-most-vaccinations-contain-dead-babies/
    Mainstream Media Finally Admit – Most Vaccinations Contain Dead Babies
    by Author on August 28, 2020
    After decades of anti-vaxers being called ‘conspiracy nutters’ the mainstream media has finally admitted that major vaccinations (Chicken Pox, Ebola, Polio, Rubella, Shingles, Hepatitis A, and Rabies) contain dead babies.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They have stopped the testing for the covid-19 vacccine because people are getting serious illnesses. The first person got multiple sclerosis, which they determined was a coincidence, and not due to the vaccine; but now a second person has come down with a rare form of the disease that affects the spine, and since this is similar to what happened to the first woman, it is going to be harder to claim that this one (or the first one) was merely coincidence.

https://truepundit.com/astrazenecas...iple-sclerosis-and-rare-spinal-cord-disorder/

Martin Alonzo likes this.