Russia Routed Millions To Influence Clinton In Uranium Deal

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Source: Newsweek

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson
    More conjecturing regarding the highly illegal goings-on during the Clinton era went on then I had ever remembered before. Among the worst I recall was supposed to have been ongoing on the Whitewater Property, a big remote tract owned by Hillary's realty company. Two young boys, teens, found dead on railroad tracks had told their folks they saw planes dropping something over that property.

The coroner's report stated the boys had been killed by a passing freight train in darkness, unseen by the engineer, after they had "fallen asleep on the tracks". Could America possibly believe this, when it began seeping out? One boy's mother, it was reported, had her son's body exhumed, a private autopsy performed revealed death due to blunt trauma to the skull consistent with a blow from an instrument, certainly not a railroad wheel.
    Frank

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It sounds like we need another "Special Counsel" to address the real corruption in government. I think all the inquiries have exposed more illegality in the Clinton and Obama administrations than the Trump administration, not to mention the email server fiasco.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So there was Russian collusion, after all.

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

From Newsweek? Wow! I read that the FBI is being forced to release information about it's "Investigation" into Hillary's email. Hmmmmm?

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And now they have raided the hotel room and office of Trump's personal attorney trying to get something after more than a year of nothing. Fishing, fishing, witch hunt.

Bobby Cole and Frank Sanoica like this.
  7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen. only has one client which is Donald Trump. Now, there's certainly nothing wrong with that but a raid on Cohen's office might breach the Attorney / Client confidentiality law which would make anything they find inadmissible for any legal actions against Trump.
    There's something in the wind that Cohen mortgaged his house in order to pay Stormy Daniels off and the president said he knew nothing of a pay off so maybe it's a loop around the privilege clause.
    If in fact that the FBI does find some paperwork in the one million + files they say they found which prove that D. Trump did indeed know about the payoff then it would still be privileged information and the FBI would be in for one "huge" lawsuit.

So far as the Clinton debacle, I am still at a loss as to how the Secretary of the United States, Hillary Clinton, had the power to broker the uranium deal in the first place. That should have been a congressional thing since we're talking about nuclear power.
    Of course, I'm also still wondering how Holder, the then Attorney General had the power to broker the "fast and furious" deal without congressional approval or did I miss something.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Don Alaska likes this.