Senior Club Directory Project

Discussion in 'Senior Directory Project' started by Ken Anderson, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Greeter
    Staff Member Greeter Patron Registered

I have come to believe that the directory should have a focus on baby boomers and seniors, largely because there are just too many general web directories out there, and most of them are crap. At the same time, I want people from this forum to be able to add their blogs, websites, or other sites that they particularly appreciate, whether or not there is a specific senior focus.

We can do this by having categories for senior issues, plus one category tree called Bookmarks - and any forum member who participates in building the directory will be able to add sites to their bookmark subcategory.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Greeter

Okay, at long-last, we're going to get started on this soon. I'll be buying the script and paying for the hosting tonight. It might take a while to set it up but we're moving forward.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Well-Known Member
    Registered

Ken, I checked a couple of those directories you mentioned and my protection cautions of bad risks to venture into them.

Bess Barber likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Greeter

That's because they are both dead now. I will change the links to an archive of them when they were still online.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    Bess Barber and Lois Winters like this.