Sex Drugs And Barack Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Holly Saunders, May 3, 2017.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

A new Biography of Barack Obama is to be released later this month and according to a preview of the over 1,000 page Tome...

"
    • New biography of Barack Obama is laying bare his life since he was born and discloses his relationships before he married Michelle
    • Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama by Pulitzer-prize winner David J. Garrow is published on May 9
    • It reveals Obama was long-term lover of Genevieve Cook, an Australian-born graduate who was three years his senior
    • She reveals they had sex on their first date and that the 22-year-old, who was then a journalist on a financial trade magazine, was 'earthy' and 'passionate'
    • She also reveals his use of cocaine aged 22 and 23 - far later than he himself has spoken of in his own memoir
    • Book reveals he proposed twice to another white girlfriend, Sheila Miyoshi Jager, who is now an Oberlin College, Ohio, professor
    • He cheated on Michelle by going back to Jager, who now says 'I always felt bad'
    • The white girlfriends were made into a composite character in Dreams From My Father and Jager says his own memoir is inaccurate
    • And he considered a gay affair while at college where his mentor was an openly-homosexual professor who Obama called 'a wonderful guy'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4470040/Obama-s-sex-drugs-past-laid-bare-new-biography.html

Will you be reading it?

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

He'll probably deny the parts he doesn't like.

The link takes me to the DM Facebook page but I don't see the story.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Bobby Cole and Gary Ridenour like this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

thanks for posting Holly. im posting this on a forum that had a lotta pro Bozo fans. it's like lightning in a bottle
    cheers :D

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I've embedded several podcasts from The Behavior Panel here because I've watched everything they've done, and most always find them interesting, even when I don't always agree with them.

Yes, I know that some of you have expressed your opinion that you don't believe in body language, and that's fine. Still, I think we've all encountered people, in real life or on video, who we either believe or do not believe largely due to things other than their words. When this is someone you know or think you know something about, it could have to do with your perception of their integrity, but I suggest that it is often due to their body language. It's not a perfect science, but neither are several other sciences.

The four members of the Behavior Panel are not particularly political. In fact, they try very hard to hide their personal political beliefs and rarely bring politics into the discussion at all. Having watched all of their podcasts, some more than once, I think I have an idea of where they might stand if they were to discuss politics, although some of it is based on very little.

I would guess that Greg Hartley (upper left) probably voted Republican, but he may not have voted for Trump. He has been around long enough to know that the government and media cannot be taken at face value. Yet, on the political spectrum, I'd place him between what I would consider to be a moderate Republican and a neoconservative. He knows that the media often lies, yet he doesn't trust anything other than the mainstream media. He's not so easy to read, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he were a Democrat. He used to teach at the military SERE School, so he's pretty good at hiding personal opinions.

He could be considered a true expert in body and behavioral language because he has not only studied those who came before him, but he has contributed his own thoughts and ideas.

Scott Rouse (upper right) is a protege of Greg Hartley. Politically, I'd guess he probably votes Republican. but he would be perfectly comfortable with a Democrat. He is probably a moderate Republican or neoconservative. I don't think that he's liberal in the sense that he's on board with multiple genders or the pronoun nonsense that's going on, but I'd be shocked to learn that he voted for Trump in 2020. He might be the equivalent of someone who considers themselves to be a political expert because they read the New York Times, the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal, or an expert on war because he knows the dates, the names, and the places. He would look down on anyone who cited anything outside of the MSM.

Scott considers himself to be an expert in body and behavioral language. but he has simply memorized a lot of stuff that others have written or taught. He can memorize and apply facts, but he's not a critical thinker.

Chase Hughes (lower left) is probably a conservative, and while he sometimes says something that makes me wonder about this, I think he probably voted for Trump twice and will probably vote for him again, given a chance. I am also basing this on the fact that he used to have an "Appeal to Heaven" Revolutionary War flag on his wall, while I think Democrats wish we had lost that war.

While all four of these people are well-read when it comes to other acknowledged experts in the field, he is a critical thinker, and that probably applies to other aspects of his life, as well.

Mark Bowden (lower right) probably doesn't consider himself to have any political opinions. Still, he was born in England and later moved to Canada, so he has been immersed in what many of us would consider liberalism. He doesn't seem to have any interest in US politics, and since I am unfamiliar with English or Canadian politics, I'm not sure where he'd fall on the political spectrum.

Mark is one of my favorites on The Behavior Panel, though, since he adds a unique perspective. In contrast, Scott will simply agree with whatever Greg says, and when he goes first or before Greg, he will often change his opinion on whatever it was that he had said if Greg disagrees with him. He sometimes makes good points, but I'd like to see Scott replaced with someone who thinks for himself. I think he's there mostly because he handles all the tech stuff for the podcast.

In this video, they are reacting to the interview that Tucker Carlson had a while back with the guy who accused Barack Obama of doing drugs and having sex with him a couple of times while he (Obama) was an Illinois state representative.

This is a long video, as are all of their regular episodes. I suggest watching it on the big screen. rather than in the embed because the body language is easier to see that way.

I don't have a horse in this race but nevertheless found the video to be interesting. I had already watched the Tucker Carlson interview that this episode is based on, and my opinion was that this guy is to Obama what Christine Blasey Ford was to Kavanaugh. Most of the Behavior Panel don't believe the guy, so I'm not pushing a conservative video here.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023