Sex Scenes In Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Richard Paradon, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

So @Ike Willis and @Ken Anderson understood what I was saying. My family is also like that, not demonstrative with action although we buss (a pecking kiss on the cheek) as a form of greeting but only the younger does that. And since I am the youngest in the family of 12 children, you can imagine my effort during family gatherings now. That buss though is now getting popular because that's what they do in show business - the actors and movie industry people have set that standard called beso-beso, I guess it's a Spanish term to mean kiss.

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

I feel the exact same way! I don't think they should go as far as to show the married couples sleeping in seperate beds. But it is ridiculous when they throw the scene in there, just for kicks. Most of the time it has nothing to do with the movie. And if it is relevant, why can't they imply it? If I'm with someone else, or alone, it makes me wat to fast forward.

Corie Henson likes this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

My husband is close to some film directors here, one of which made a movie last year. When my saw the preview of the movie, he found the sex scenes excessive. And he even said that the movie will stand even without the sex scenes where the newly married couple was shown in the bed 3 times (on different occasions). And making it worse, the breast of the leading lady was shown not once but twice.

When my husband voiced out his opinion, the director said that it is an opportunity to see the bare breast of the pretty actress. It stinks.

4. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Often, when TV shows are really blah, I'll check out the pay-per-view movies. If one has actors I like and the trailer looks good, I'll rent it. Almost always, I'll be disappointed. I promised myself no more pay-per-view.

5. Jennifer Graves

Jennifer Graves Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe its because I'm female, but I don't care to look at anyone's bare chest enough to watch a raunchy movie. I guess I'm a huge fan of "having class". I don't like any new music for the exact same reason. There are so many beautiful songs that don't feel the need to talk about things that'll even make me blush!

Corie Henson likes this.