Shana Tova, Jewish New Year

Discussion in 'Holidays & Traditions' started by Steve North, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

No going over to Miami Fl. because of Hurricane Matthew. Miami will be coming over here to Naples, Fl. It happen with Hurricane Andrew a Cat 5 packing 150 winds. Our Walmart store manager, gave the OK for ones to park their RV's in the parking lot. But caught flack from Collier Co code enforcement. He told them go ahead and arrest me. And did an announcement over the PA system that there store manager might be going to jail...Someone call WINK news.That store never lacked for excitement. We were busy the next 2 nights and had only been open 24/7 a short time. Most of our Miami customers bought pet food, magazines, crossword puzzle books, junk food and coffee. When we sat outside for our breaks they just wanted to talk and were so appreciative they had a place to park. Never seen so many dogs being walked around, cats peeking out the windows. Driving distance is only 109 miles a straight shot on Alligator Ally from Naples to Miami. "Shana Tovah" for all my Jewish friends, and especially my, Miami Jewish friends stay safe with many prayers, and if it's to scary come on over to Naples.:)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

GettyImages-157481748-1024x663.jpg
    Choose a picture and click on it. Right click and scroll down to (SAVE IMAGE AS) This will open your file. In bottom right corner is (SAVE) left click on it. It's now (DOWNLOADED) You will see a temporary arrow flash in and disappear.Your on the original page you chose the picture. Left click on downloads.

Log in on Seniors Only Club and category you want to place your picture, left click on (UPLOAD) this takes you to (RECENTLY USED) or (DOWNLOADS) Your files... Whatever picture you would like to show. Left click on picture and description. Left click to (OK). It's on the bottom right side corner. Left click again to (OK) and this will take you to your (SOC) page. You have two choices in the bottom left side corner. (THUMBNAIL) or (FULL IMAGE)..........I hope this helps. Different categories you see shopping, news, images. Left click on images and it brings up thousands of pictures......

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016