Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry @John Brunner, I didn't know you "like
    Someone could have told him to stand down, even if it wasn't in their "rules". I mean I'm seeing things being done that to me are against our laws and constitution. Who's going to believe the SS sniper, he's at the bottom of the ladder? The trouble is that people seem so quick to believe the lies of big median, big pharma, big government. Brainwashing with the right stuff can be a good thing, I mean some of us need, or needed a good brain-washing from the lies.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

Well said, and seems these in the high positions are free to take their time, and focus much more on passing false info to their "media cut-throats".

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They were.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

believe it or not, I remember that name, hard one to forget I guess.

5. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I was reading that the other day. Apparently, it came out around the time of the eclipse, and was prophesied back then that this could happen to President Trump. Pretty interesting !
    A lot of the Kim Clement Prophesies seem to be happening now, too.

Tony Page likes this.
  7. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Re: Effective range of an AR: The effective range of a standard AR-15, under optimal conditions, is around 500-600 yards. This means that a shooter can expect to consistently hit a human-sized target within this range. Since it was reported that the shooter was around 400 feet away, the Secret Service really messed up.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm sure not a prophet, but I was concerned a long time ago about Trump being assassinated. I didn't "see it happening" or even a vivid dream of it. Seems like the actual faith I do have extends into my dreams so they are rarely bad.

Seems like the response from human-kind is to jump on the band-wagon when they want to kind of "join forces" with whoever they stand with, or whatever. I know I ran to this forum because I wanted to be part-of the discussion, and fairly good place to find a few like-minded people.

Tony Page likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I agree, that something was really lacking in especially what just reinforces my dislike for women being put into men's jobs that "do NOT" qualify just because "we need more women hired in these positions" from that whiney, nasally voice of Alice the Goon,

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Interesting bit of news at 13 minutes.

Denise Evans and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Did anybody watch the RNC last night, Even the commentators said that Trump appeared different when he was walking out to the arena. I though for a split second that he was thinking what did I get myself into. Then there was a moment he was searching the stadium as though looking for another shooter. I Wonder if he was told that there were more serious threats.
    Then I had the crazy idea, but that's just me That maybe his conversation with Biden, instead of unity, He was told next time we won't miss.
    Like a lot of people I've talked to, we get the feeling this isn't over.

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I wholly support the investigation, but the problem is that the involved agency heads will simply refuse to answer questions (probably saying that it is an active investigation and they don't comment on active investigations) or they will talk around them without actually answering the questions, and they will also refuse to provide relevant records that aren't so heavily redacted as to be useless, the result being a succession of Republicans assailing them for refusing to answer the questions, and Democrats thanking them for coming, and for their service, and for putting up with the ordeal. Finally, something else will come up and everyone will forget about it.

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, @Tony Page Trump did appear more subdued, but that is a natural thing after nearly being killed by a "sniper" just 2 days prior. Post trauma, as the doctor in the previous video said, affects almost everyone subjected to directed gunfire. I suspect the veterans here who have been under fire can attest to that. As I have said before, everyone in "combat" suffers from PTSD, but some can deal with it and some cannot. President Trump apparently can deal with the trauma. The fact that he appeared at all is a testament to the strength and fortitude of the man IMO.

If the Secret Service really has a protocol in which a shot must be fired before a threat is taken out, it is the stupidest thing ever and a reason that the entire service must be put under a magnifying glass. This was just some kid they conned into sacrificing his life "for the cause", but if a real trained sniper had taken that shot, there wouldn't have needed to be a second shot, especially at 150 yards. I have read that what politicians really fear is the bolt-action "deer" rifle that can take out a target at 500 to 1000 yards, especially the bureaucrats and members of Congress who don't have the special protection detail.

Tony Page and John Brunner like this.
  14. Denise Evans

Registered

I picked up NOTHING like this from President Trump. He has got to be in some physical pain from his wound, and I mean seriously, does anyone here thing the man is not human, and "feels" pretty rough after emotional, physical trauma!! He walked in like the brave man he is, not a quitter, and not someone that has any intention of deserting his supporters, like someone said "he loves the people". He's spoken with more compassion for biden than anyone I've heard, "HE LOVES THIS Country" and if you don't get that, I feel very sorry for you, nothing but sympathy. Heck, I might even pray for you but I can't promise.

Subdued?? Gee ya think! Next thing we'll be hearing is does he need a cognitive test. I wouldn't bet on that.

Here's what I'd like to know, why the hell did any one of those SS hit him so hard his shoes flew off? Was this necessary when he'd already hit the ground on his own?? Or let me be clear, he ducked down. Evil is sure alive and well, everywhere!!

People can't put themselves in Trump's shoes, no one else can fill them either. All we can think is how we might feel, but how many have even been close to surviving anything like he has with the ravenous dogs are constantly after him.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
  15. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

It probably was the after-effects of a traumatic night, or maybe He's not sure how to handle "Let's lower the temperature" He's a pretty feisty guy.
    I guess time will tell.
    I saw a video online that claims it proves SS was involved, Personally, I don't see it, but I'm posting it here for others to interpret.