Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Both of the shooter's parents were certified behavioral health counselors, and I find this interesting. Did they become behavioral health counselors because they were raising a child who was in need of behavioral health or was this purely coincidental?

Vada Bloom, Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  2. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

I read about that here:https://www.thecentersquare.com/national/article_93ede6bc-43a6-11ef-84a1-0f7239b3f827.html.
    It's really intellectually dishonest for her to say the roof was unsafe for two reasons:
    1) Crooks was able to shoot from the sloped roof she says was to steep for snipers.
    2) The snipers who shot Crooks were on a sloped roof. Here's the photo:
    Police-snipers-return-fire-after-shots-were-fired.jpg
    So Cheatle is just grasping at any straw to avoid responsibility for her incompetence, the incompetence of the SS, and the general incompetence of the Biden administration.

3. Lee Brown

Registered

Except for the fact the sniper who took Crooks out was on a sloped roof. See my response to Ken's post.

4. Lee Brown

Registered

Maybe that's the reason why the shooter had problems because his parents were "behavior health" counselors, and they used a bunch of psycho babble on him.

5. Ken Anderson

I wonder how their behavioral health gig is doing these days? With all the publicity, I would think parents would be lining up at their door wanting them to do for their children what they did to their own. As a side business, they might open a gun range,

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Good point. The guy is 78 years old, for goodness sake.

Vada Bloom and Don Alaska like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I had a friend some years ago whose parents were both PhD psychologists and both their children were homosexual--one lesbian and one gay male. We all attributed the fact to the idea that their parents used them as experimental guinea pigs. I know the guy was unhappy being gay and tried to date girls, but he eventually succumbed and died later of AIDS. I didn't know his sister well, so I don't know what happened to her. Perhaps something similar happened to the shooter.

8. John Brunner

I wonder if all of the public smoke screen might not be setting up a civil suit from the families' of the deceased. I wanna see them get raked over the coals in court. And all this blathering negates their ability to assert some "proprietary tactics" shield.

9. John Brunner

Dad & son used to go to the local range together, but I don't know with what degree of frequency. The gun belonged to dad, who purchased it some time ago. The kid tried out for the school rifle team but did not make the cut. (I don't know how much of this has already been said here and how much I picked up elsewhere. My head is spinning from everything I've been reading.)

Tony Page and Don Alaska like this.
  10. John Brunner

The FBI is warning us of "retaliatory actions" that the right-of-center citizens may take.

This is the same FBI that called the angry parents of raped schoolgirls "terrorists."

11. Ken Anderson

I wonder if Democrats are going to start supporting sniper training in the schools now. They are not happy that the kid missed, blowing their best chance in 2024. Now they'll have to either double down on their cheating or resign themselves to losing.

Think of it. Had the assassination attempt been successful, the GOP would be encouraging Republicans to unite behind Nicki Haley, and it wouldn't matter who won the election in November.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I heard a report that the Secret Service is now trying to recruit foreign-born women to help their DEI status. Apparently not enough American women of color are interested in becoming agents. The old practice upon which the SS built their reputation was to hire people from police agencies, the military, and other Federal law enforcement, but most of those seem to be White men, who are not now considered acceptable candidates. We are left with women who can't find their weapon or their holster, or cower behind the bleachers when the shooting starts. Real Clear Politics has again stated that the SS will not now fire until the first shot is fired.

13. Ken Anderson

Whatever the official policy might be, that was the effective policy because that's what they did. After all, until he actually shoots at his target, you can't know for sure; the kid might have been dove hunting.

14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Regardless of whether they can shoot or not, they knew the shooter was there with his rifle, and there was NO reason not to get President Trump off the podium and to safety, and evacuating the whole area would have maybe stopped the other people from being shot , too.

15. John Brunner

If they do not kill Trump first, they will provoke an "event" (real or false flag), declare Martial Law, and suspend the election.