Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Reports coming out that something has happened to President Xii of China. They are saying he has had a stroke, but some reports think it might have been some kind of planned attack on his life or his health, and warnings for Putin.
    They have already stopped several people with weapons outside of the GOP convention, so things seem to be still very unsettled.

One of the possibilities is some kind of an attack on Biden or Harris, and then blame Trump supporters. Just like they used the patsy that had registered as republican to vote in the primaries, (even though they are antifa) they can find the same kind of a person for the false flag attack on Biden.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Who knows? I just listened to a thing from Bongino, who, although he is no longer in the SS, he still has friends and sources there. He claims the actual agents are embarrassed by the lies being told. He says this director has failed in many ways I was not aware of. Of course, she couldn't determine how the cocaine got into the White House, she cleared for duty (before the fact) an agent who had a psychotic breakdown and attacked VP Harris while she was in her protection detail and had to be restrained by fellow agents, and, of course, failed to protect Trump from gunfire. He outlined a few other failures that don't pop to mind.

Bongino's story was that the roof involved was on the SS list to cover, but they didn't have the resources since some of Trump's protect had been diverted to cover Jill Biden's speech at a similar time but in a much smaller venue, so the roof was designated to local law enforcement who took it upon themselves to cover from the second story window rather than the roof. It was the Secret Service's obligation to make sure that all points were covered, but they didn't bother. Bongino demanded that Congress acquire the surveys done by the advance teams before they are destroyed. His sources said the roof was to be covered and the slope of the roof was less than other roofs that were covered. Three counter sniper teams were to cover Trump, but they only had two as one was diverted to Jill Biden.

3. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Don, the locals are having a meltdown today and calling out the SS for lies. They are saying their duties were traffic only and they got involved in the rest of it only after calls for help.

4. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

It is totally the responsibility of the Secret Service. Nobody in the know blames the locals.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

It only works when the media carries their water.

Yup. And as @Vada Bloom said, the locals are pissed at being used this way. I heard that this SS protection is actually upgraded from what was initially planned due to being prodded after assassination threats from Iran! So what happened Saturday was the deluxe model!!!

If the Left pushes too far, they are gonna be in for a rude awakening because of all the bridges they are burning with competent professionals. All the Left will have to fight with are DEI hires who couldn't find their holsters with both hands and a flashlight. These people have no idea how to deal with those who have integrity, for obvious reasons.

6. Vada Bloom

Vada Bloom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I don't claim to be in the "know" but Cheadle did blame the local police and they don't like it. Cheadle gave an interview to CNN saying that local police were inside the building and that local police were responsible for the outside perimeter of the building where the shooter was.

Here's a NY Post article where the locals were blamed as well. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ties-surrounding-trump-s-pa-rally/ar-BB1pYW85

If I'm behind on all this, sorry. I don't claim to be up to date on everything. I heard the local DA earlier saying their responsibility was traffic and I'm glad they are fighting back.

Off to create confusion on another topic elsewhere. :D

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

That's the part of all this I don't understand. How can local police at some of these venues be expected to pay a significant role in protecting our senior politicians? Many of these departments never have such training, much less any experience. I would think that the Feds would tell them to please stay out of the way, not cover crucial areas of exposure.

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but in Biden's interview with Lester Holt, he didn't even know who the head of the SS is. Holt asked him if he had been "debriefed" (LOL, I like that word) about the assassination attempt by the SS director and he responded, "Yes, I spoke with HIM." So of course he's clueless and a LIAR.

9. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

10. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Not that I would EVER start some conspiracy theory but since Biden won’t willingly step aside, perhaps the DNC has devised a method by which Joe has no other recourse?

Isn’t this his third time with the stuff? I mean, all those injections and boosters he’s loaded up with and insisted everyone get………..

11. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

No confusion, they Are trying to deflect responsibility.

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Uh huh. As long as it's still up in the air when most everyone forgets about it, they win. People will just remember that no one could determine who was at fault, and the human response to that is to conclude that everyone shares some fault, which is the same thing as no one being responsible for it.

Bobby Cole and Tony Page like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

As I understand it from all I have heard and read, the Secret Service has overall responsibility for the protectee's safety, be it the President, ex-presidents, presidential candidates, or foreign dignitaries. Local law enforcement is sometimes asked to help out with low-level jobs such as traffic control and crowd control. There is no way the cops are in any way responsible for protecting Trump or any other protectee of the SS. Since Biden thinks his SS Director is a man, perhaps that is why he nominated a woman who didn't know what a woman is to SCOTUS. He himself doesn't apparently know and may have to get prompting from Jill or Hunter (who has studied many women from many different angles, perhaps becoming the White House authority on what a woman is.

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

In a way, now it makes sense why Joe is now allowing Hunter to attend cabinet meetings.
    After all, that cabinet is filled with so many migrants into the gender dysphoric universe that it absolutely needs someone who can point out who’s hair is sniffable and who’s hair isn’t for Joe.

Do forgive. I did definitely stray from the premise of the thread.

To the topic, it has come out that the Secret Service DID know of the shooter and a lead was on the phone trying to get a GO for a full two minutes prior to the shooting,

Last edited: Jul 17, 2024
    Joe Riley, Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  15. Tony Nathanson

Tony Nathanson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

And set an example by (supposedly) getting one.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.