Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It looks like the spin is starting. They have listed at least 3 different names as the shooter so far, plus said they arrested one, which we have not heard anything more about.
    People are wondering why the SS would not have seen the shooter on the roof, and why it was not protected, or even had one of the SS snipers up there.

One video is a woman screaming something like “Crooks ! What are you doing up there ? Get down off that roof”, and she says it over and over in the video. Even so, they are now saying that Crooks is not the shooter, and a walmart employee named Dominic Vaccaro , a communist, was the shooter.
    Other reports say it was another antifa person, Matthew Yearick.

Now,, the marksman who took out the shooter on the roof (which was apparently Crooks), is saying that he was ordered NOT to shoot him, even though he had been watching Crooks crawl over the roof with his rifle. He said that when Crooks started shooting, then he responded and shot him, even though it was against orders.

IMG_6739.jpeg IMG_6737.jpeg

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

All part of Mary, driven by the power-hungry Left "Big Media" "Big Government". It's hard to stomach those that have displayed their hate, or their complaints about Donald Trump, now being "supposedly" sad over what's happened due to their own actions & words.

Ed Wilson, Lee Brown and Tony Page like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

I love hearing this as it's exactly the way I feel about President Trump. I love him like he was my own brother because I consider him just that. I am so proud of him and I'll stand against anyone that is against him, proudly!!

Tom Galty and Tony Page like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

They've sold their souls @Joe Riley, it makes me believe more in the bible every day. Some parts I don't want to believe are true, but more and more, I see it and hear it with my own eyes.

5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

We were watching his Rally Speech on CNN yesterday, when the shots rang out. We think he was talking about immigration problems when it happened. The SS was right there to protect him, but at the same time, Trump wanted to make sure all of his followers at the Rally knew he was ok. Video and pictures showed some of the SS with their guns out and at the "ready".

From the last report we heard: One shooter was shot/killed by law enforcement. A spectator was shot in the head and killed. Two other spectators are in serious condition at a hospital. Don't know if the bullet/bullets that hit Trumps right ear, are the one/ones that hit the spectators head or not.

As far as we are concerned, both the SS and law enforcement done a spectacular job in what happened.

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes they did @Cody Fousnaugh and I had a true awakening seeing the Secret Service "guardians" surround him know full well the next bullet could hit them. I've seen that bravery in movies but never with my own eyes in real life. I couldn't be more proud of Trump, and the people in the Secret Service.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

No matter who the shooter was I feel it's safe to say they were driven by the haters in this country, maybe even payed by them.

Lee Brown likes this.
  8. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

A resource to Mayorkas is an illegal alien that they will be allowed to vote in the election by paper ballot.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Now that the FBI is in charge of the investigation, we will never get another ounce of reliable information. The FBI has been at the forefront of the anti-Trump campaigns for the past eight years. Not that I trust the Secret Service much more than that, given that someone was responsible for allowing an assassin access to that roof with a rifle. There is no way that I can believe that the Secret Service was so incompetent as to not have the nearby rooftops covered.

At least three people saw the shooter crawling from one roof onto another with a rifle, and tried to get the police and Secret Service to check it out a few minutes before the shots were fired.

They settled on someone they claim was a registered Republican. That's awfully convenient.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I think many illegals will have ballots, especially in the "sanctuary" cities. If you live in a small town, you will hardly see any illegals is my belief, because they stick to places where they can hide, and have access to more "help" from anti-america.

Tony Page and Lee Brown like this.
  11. Lee Brown

Registered

Couldn't agree more. Naked hypocrisy at its worst.

12. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I can't wait until Monday when conservative talk radio will have clips of the hate speech that had come from Democrats prior to the shooting.

Tony Page, Denise Evans and Lee Brown like this.
  13. Lee Brown

Registered

Yeah. We don't if anything they say about the shooter is true.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Lee Brown

Registered

Denise Evans and Ken Anderson like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

This occurred shortly after Biden made a comment about the need to put Trump in the "bullseye." While I don't necessarily believe this was a call for an assassination attempt (mostly because this would assume that Biden is still sentient), we all know that it would have been interpreted as such if Trump had said such a thing about Biden shortly before an attempt on his life. Trump would have been up on charges for calling for a hit.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024