Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

You describe it with perfection Lee.

2. Denise Evans

Registered

Lee Brown likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

More from Candace Owens. In the past, I haven't always been a huge fan of her but I think she's right on target as far as how we should view this event. More likely, it's a combinaton of her becoming more aware and given the freedom of working for herself now. I don't know about her facts in this video because, first of all, I don't know - and none of us will ever know - the facts, but also because I am still watching it.

Also in the past, I have been hesitant to give a lot of credibility to the MK Ultra stuff, including the alleged practice of programming people, including those with mental health issue, to carry out assassinations after a trigger is enacted. I still don't know about that, and we never will, but it's beginning to seem more likely to me.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
    John Nopales and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

Maybe not meant, but someone writes a huge part of what he says, and then they love to say "that's not what he meant". But they're quick to make something so obvious that Trump says that doesn't mean anything like they claim it meant.

Lee Brown and Ken Anderson like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

Wow, this is something, it sounds like 2 different things possible to me. It's just how my brain works so I'll say it. Either this was a plan, and law-enforcement and secret service allowed it, or, they were just not quick enough to believe, and respond. I mean as if they thought the guy was just crying wolf. Again, it's so hard to believe all people can really be "bought" but I see it over and over in people that don't stand up and do what's right.

I just want to add that they need some sort of "over-head" survailance for Trump, like helicopters, drones or something to protect him. If we don't realize already how many people are dying because of the biden administration, hillary, and obama just to name a few people getting away with murder, or attempted assassinations.

John Nopales likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Uh huh. Assuming that it was the Secret Service who was responsible for security at this event, I think we can conclude either that they were horrendously incompentent or that they were in on it. Now, when I say "in on it," I don't mean the entire agency has to be in on it - just whoever was responsible for clearing the rooftops. However, incompetence doesn't even answer the question of why no one would look into the reports about someone with a gun crawling onto the rooftop. That could be accounted for by an agency-wide assumption that no one at a Trump rally should be taken seriously.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

I am so with Candice talking about wanting MEN in jobs that women are just not made for!! Woohoo, hot damn, I'm so thrilled to hear a woman speak on this!!

8. Ken Anderson

Biden doesn't even trust his own staff. He says that he had been fully briefed, yet he doesn't have any facts. That's the way I feel when the FBI makes a statement.

9. Ken Anderson

That's one of the things I wasn't necessarily on board with, although she does acknowledge that there are women who are fully qualified for these jobs. I don't think anyone should be selected or rejected on the basis of sex, but everyone should be chosen on the basis of their qualifications, not given extra points because of their sex, race, or gender choices, or disqualified for any of these factors.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I just believe women are mostly better qualified for other jobs, and men are equally better qualified for other jobs than the ones women are made for. All I have to do is look around and see what is happening to our men, and women. Some don't even know whether they should stand up and be men, and women get kicked in the teeth for standing up for wanting to be a mom and a wife. I'm not blaming anybody for this horrific confusion, not anybody except the evil that is free to roam the Earth, for now anyway.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

biden is a sick man, not qualified to change his own pants. He's a puppet, and some day, I hope to be proven right so I can know I was not crazy.

Lee Brown likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I do believe that this was actually a call to assassinate President Trump.
    Ever since the debate, everything we have been hearing and seeing in the news was completely about Biden’s mental disability, and his incompetence to be president and run for re-election, because of what we all saw happen in the debate. Even his financial supporters were bailing out on Biden, to the tune of over $90 million dollars in super PAC donations.

So, Biden says, “no more talking about the debate, put Trump in the bullseye”. Then comes an assassination attempt that nearly took place on live television in front of the whole world.
    No more news stories about Biden dementia. Yes, Biden ordered this. Maybe Jill, but still , the order came from the Biden camp.

13. Denise Evans

Registered

even if he was fed the words to speak, they did come out of his mouth, as well as signing his name to something. As far as I know, he can write his own name, but not even certain of that.

14. Ken Anderson

If you remember, there was a huge scandal a few years back when a Republican pundit or politician (I forget which) published something that listed Democrat incumbents to be targeted for defeat in the upcoming elections. Democrats and their obedient media and sycophants insisted that it was a call for violence against them, although the word was clearly used in the sense of targeting them for defeat in the upcoming election, and Republicans had to backtrack. Although no Democrats were actually harmed by that publication, Biden's call for Trump to be put in the bullseye was followed by an actual assassination attempt. Had Trump not turned his head just before the shooting, he would likely have been killed or seriously injured. Today, even as they spin the story, Democrats are crying because the shooter failed. There may yet be another attempt.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't call myself a Republican any longer, and still be true to myself. What I am first and foremost, is a christian, and people that know me I'm sure, have real doubts about that. But God will be the judge of that I figure.

I'm standing with Trump, now and the rest of his supporters, no matter what they call themselves or "others" may call them.

Ken Anderson and Don Alaska like this.