Shots Fired At Trump Rally In Pennsylvania

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I am so grateful you posted this Ken, it's been a real God-sent for me this a.m. after the horrific things of yesterday. I have listened to the whole video from Candice and will be paying much more attention to her now. She says the things I don't even remember I believe it, she reminds me of what I believe, and never stopped believing.

There's a woman that is doing exactly the job that God had/has planned for her. She will be hated as much as she is loved for standing up against evil. I can just see people foaming at the mouth over what she says in this video, and I say thank You God for Candice.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

Do you happen to have a link for this information, including the information on the photos?

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don’t have a link. I saw it on social media, I think it’s from his Facebook page, but not sure. It is all over online.

4. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

NBC News has an article reporting that Democrat efforts to replace Joe Biden have come to a standstill since the assassination attempt against Trump. Could this be why Biden's puppetmaster had him say that Trump needed to be put in the bullseye?

Democrats are in full spin mode, and I've little doubt that the FBI will help them out with that. Given that the FBI has already been weaponized against Trump, we can't expect a believable answer from that front.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2024
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Kimberly Cheatle, director of the Secret Service, joined the SS in 1995 and was later assigned to the Vice Presidential Division during the Obama Administration, which meant she was assigned to then-Vice President Biden. Given that Biden was known to parade nude in front of his SS detail, she probably got to know him very well. Perhaps she had something to hold over him.

She left the SS when Trump took office to serve as senior director of global security at PepsiCo, where she remained until President Biden appointed her to head the Secret Service in 2022. For reasons unknown, Biden awarded her a Presidential Rank Award for exceptional performance in 2021, before she rejoined the Secret Service.

Although the Secret Service is denying it, even before the assassination attempt, there were allegations that Trump had requested additional Secret Service protection, but was denied. I think Trump should have his own security team overseeing everything done by his SS detail. They could do things like, perhaps, questioning why someone is being allowed to climb onto a roof with a rifle.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

I think both your bits of info (1st and 2 paragraph) are going to give me nightmares of biden in the nude, and this cheatle person giving exceptional favors. Some things you can't unsee, even in your minds eye :( Yet another gruesome twosome.

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG]
    James Sweetland, a retired physician from DuBois, said he gave CPR to a person with a severe head wound at the campaign rally for former President Donald Trump at the Butler County Farm Show grounds on Saturday, July 13. Irina Bucur/Butler Eagle

As authorities urged visitors to leave the rally and evacuate, James Sweetland, 70, a retired physician from DuBois, could be seen walking away in a white shirt stained with blood. He had helped a man who was shot in the bleachers. The gunshot wound to his head was “grave,” Sweetland said, and he recalled seeing the man in a pool of blood.

“I heard some shots and I heard somebody say, ‘A guy’s down — he’s been shot,’” he said. “People were huddled.”

“He was down in a pool of blood,” he said. “His body was twisted and wet in that row where the blood is at.”

“He was down and not breathing,” Sweetland said. “He did not have a pulse. I started CPR. I breathed for him and did compressions.”

Sweetland said he saw state police carry him “like a rag doll.”

“I can’t even believe it,” said Sweetland’s wife, Lois.

“Isn’t this unbelievable?” she said. “In the United States of America?”

10. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Maybe this is one reason the SS seemed to be imitating the Keystone Cops at the rally.
    Apparently Cheatle is more interested in DEI: https://x.com/realchrisrufo/status/...cret-service-director-put-focus-on-diversity/

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I listened to some comments on this mornings Gun Talk radio show on the shooting. They seemed to think that the Secret Service was very negligent, either through incompetence or design. High ground is usually cleared to 1000 yards by the SS prior to every event and kept that way by occupying the high points. This guy mounted a roof using a ladder that he carried in and was spotted by attendees and even perhaps by Trump himself, but the police and SS were oblivious. They also claimed that the Director of the SS insisted on agents being 30% female and 30% minority, so DEI (or DIE) ;could have played a role in the fiasco. They noted the female agent that seemed to be uncomfortable with her handgun and holster. I noticed that myself. She looked like she was totally unfamiliar with her weapon.

The Dems will use this to promote gun control and, had the shooter been successful, they would have used it to throw the Republicans into the same Who Do We Pick circus that the Democrats themselves are in.

12. Denise Evans

Registered

It wouldn't surprise me if they were just "acting" because they knew the shooter was down.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Here is one guy's opinion of the episode:

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

And an opinion from Texas:
    Notice what the Democrats said in their speeches.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

I think what Kevin McCarthy has said opened my eyes to seeing how God is bringing beauty from ashes in this assassination attempt. What someone, or many meant for evil, God has used it for good.
    McCarthy believes some people may now choose to vote for Trump, because of what "they" saw with their own eyes. President Trump's strength in one of the most dangerous moments, the reality of his strength, even after being shot. Who would you want to be President between Trump and Biden "when" the worst things happen to us?? Pretty easy decision for me to make. President Trump has true grit and he is a warrior, I'll feel safer in America just having him as President: