Silver Lining. Why Loyola University 'news' Re Cncr Is Good News For Most People.

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Jeff Elohim, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

While in or after medical school, Loyola Medical University ,in Chicago (I think), Published Some Good News for those people diagnosed with cancer.

"Everybody gets cancer at least 2 or 3 times a year" was the original Title I remember.

This is what I found in the last ten minutes, easily. Just like a wart or a cold, the body usually disposes of the cancer when it is still small in size, often only two or three cells in size. Likewise, when the body immune system is activated and strengthened by natural means, healthy ways, it then easily disposes of the cancer also, regardless of what size it is, with almost no exceptions known. (unless too much damage was done by "treatment that is worse..." as indicated below. )

About 9,150 results (0.47 seconds)
    Showing results for "everyone gets cancer" times a year

"It is believed that the average person gets cancer six times a year. Their immune system destroys the cancer cells, and they know nothing about it. Occasionally, something comes along to depress the immune system, which allows these malignant cells to get a foothold and multiply.

Fighting Cancer - R.A. Bloch Cancer Foundation
    blochcancer.org › book › Fighting_Cancer

PDF

"Do most people get cancer? - Quora
    www.quora.com › Do-most-people-get-cancer

The fact is, different percentages of every demographic get cancer each year. The numbers are not ...

"Everyone gets cancer
    . In fact, if you are reading this, then technically you have had, or will have cancer, some time today. Let me explain."

"The Conversation — Less is More in Medicine Blog — Less is More ...
    www.lessismoremedicine.com › blog › tag › The+Conv...

These days, everyone gets cancer, unless something else gets them first. ... by the New York Times Sunday Review: Why Everyone Seems to Have Cancer. ...

In recent years we have started to discover that the treatment might be worse than ..."

And many more hopeful and good tidings .

2. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

This is something I could believe. It makes sense.

However, I think one's immune system is also largely genetic, depends on age, and you can only go so far by just maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's one of those things that can never be answered because we are all unique, so there are no repeatable experiments.

I will say that I've lost 3 close male relatives to cancer (father at 55, brother at 53, brother at 60), and I am 66 right now.

-We all drank, but I quit in my mid 30.
    -They smoked from their early years and I only did cigars for a brief while as an adult.
    -My diet has generally been healthier, eating lots of fruits and veggies (although I like my bad stuff as well.)

And I really believe that immune systems benefit by being exposed to more "bad things" at an early age. It's nature's way of vaccinating us.

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well, there are limits, and unknowns, but not usually genetic unknowns. The successful healers knew enough to out-do the doctors since around 1932, and some before then. They did not try to label a "disease" per se, and they did not treat the symptoms, no. That starts out as already failed method the doctors still use.

Instead, they identified the cause, and simply eliminated the cause. Then almost always the body heals itself naturally.

The label of something , a disease or illness, as "genetic" was probably started to distract people from the remedies and to try to make it sound mysterious and unknowable to the uneducated non-scientists and non-doctors.

The truth is, many many doctors, licensed ones, in the usa, and around the world, easily prevented and cured cncr for decades or longer , before the term 'genetic' was even an idea. This was not a "secret" - no. I learned it while in pharmacy from the pharmacy teachers themselves - they never denied the cures (when they 'thought' I was one of them) ... they simply said the cures could not be patented, so they would not use them nor tell others (except their own families, and then only sometimes!) ...

In the 1950's, the cures were made illegal for licensed professionals, doctors or otherwise, to use. In fact, nothing was permitted unless the drug makers approved of it, and the drug makers made sure the federal laws outlawed using anything they did not approve of, or anything that cures people inexpensively and outside of their control.

The truth is, nutritionists were able to out-do the professional licensed doctors frequently in the 1940's, 50's, and since then.

It is not difficult to out-do the so-called professionals, the so-called "educated" ones.

The proof was the results. The books and studies and so on are still somewhat available for anyone who looks. The trouble seems to be that people who trust the wrong doctors, won't bother looking for the truth. Just do what is best - do not trust any doctor - always learn enough to know for yourself what is good and what is right and what works , it is really that simple. The honest doctors who are able to heal have limits on what they can say and claim, but their record is thousands of times , better than the doctors who are not honest and who stick with allopathic (chemical) medicine instead of seeking the causes of problems and fixing them. Today, whan anyone licensed cures people, they are not allowed to "name" a so-called legal disease, but only to do the simple tests available to determine what is out of balance or deficient in the body, i.e. the cause of problem, and then to restore what is needed , naturally of course. So simple, there are six to ten year old children who know what to do for some of the main types of cncr, with better results than older professionals. This does not sit well though, with those people who want money and prestige instead of honesty and truth.