So How Are You Spending President's Day? Shopping? Working?

Discussion in 'Holidays & Traditions' started by Lon Tanner, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

Wife went to the city with her sister to see an elderly Aunt. I plugged in the tractor set the heat lamp. I then drove about 20 miles to Wal Mart, picked up some fuel and some 911 diesel supplement and got a can of fuel. Got home put away the stuff,got the tractor out and plowed the drive.

2. Mikhail Bulgakov

Mikhail Bulgakov Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Spent three hours replacing a broken water inlet on my RV. I'm single, point being I now have two travel homes, one an RV Minnie Winnie, and the other a newer Jayco travel trailer, and two cars, in the RV park. I'm trying to get the RV ready to sell, and my extra car is up for sale on Craiglist. I didn't plan on this, I just had to take advantage of two deals, one on the new used car, V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the other on the travel trailer. I'm sore all over from moving, and from fixing. And a nut case kept emailing on the small Suzuki I'm selling, but you have to expect that when you sell on Craiglist. Hooray for the presidents. I can remember when it was "Washington's" birthday, and "Lincoln's". I think I'm remembering that right.

Tim Burr likes this.
  3. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I struck it rich! Spent the day with son and grandson (almost nine months old). Today, grandson became so much more aware of my two cats and he learned from us to gently pet them. He laughed and smiled at them, reached for them nicely. Winner day was had by all. Sigh.

Tim Burr and Nancy Hart like this.