Something Is Happening At Gitmo

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

ScreenShot_20200327103952.png ScreenShot_20200327103929.png Here is a photo 2010 of GITMO when Obama promise to close it.

Here is a photo 2019 of GITMO when Trump promise to drain the swamp

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We are going after the cartels and stop them from trafficking drugs, adrenochrome, and human beings. Our president is not playing around with this at all, and some of these people will be ending up either dead or imprisoned at Gitmo, or someplace similar.

Here is what General Miley said last night at the President’s CV update. People might have wondered why the big push for this right now, but as General Miley explained, the cartels are making an even harder effort to bring drugs and human trafficking into the United States at this time.
    There are two huge warships just south of Florida in the Caribbean , plus the military strikes that we are having here in the states.

This is one of the main reasons that people have to be kept in their homes and safe, while we are routing out these vicious criminals and arresting them, impounding the drugs, and freeing the human trafficking victims.

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I told my Honey since the beginning of all of this that my spirit told me there was more to this than just a virus (which I believe is a biochemical weapon) and that when this finally comes to an end our World will never look or be the same. I believe God's hand is in all this and I'm waiting a patiently as I can to see exactly what the outcome will be.

John Brunner and Martin Alonzo like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

We are sending part of the Minnesota National Guard troops to Guantanamo Bay to help maintain security there, according to the news. Unless something is going on down there, why would they need even more troops to guard it ?
    The Military Special Ops guy that I follow on Twitter said there has been more than usual activity in the air traffic to Gitmo lately. Trump followers and those involved with military intelligence (Qanon) are saying to be vigilant with our prayers for our President, and America right now.

https://kstp.com/minnesota-news/150...al-guard-to-deploy-to-guantanamo-bay/5820302/

6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I think we all have been waiting for something to happen. Just hope it is not just changing out guards. Be good place for all these domestic terrorists.

7. Yvonne Smith

An interesting thing that I cam across online today. If this warning is real (?) then, it looks like our military special ops troops are ready to deal with these domestic terrorists.
    An interesting thing is that this was just online recently, and the Portland riots have settled down considerably, and twitter people are wondering who gave the order for the riots to desist ?

420C7533-1866-4FA7-9E96-BB848DEADF86.jpeg

Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.
  8. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Could be an October surprise is coming.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

This is an interesting video from a former SpecOps guy who follows military vehicles, using one of the plane-tracker apps, which anyone can have; but most of us would not know just what we were seeing.
    Along with watching the flights, and which planes are being used, he can make educated guesses on why they are going where they do, and the likely transports.
    Not all of this activity is for Guantanamo, and there is an immense buildup of military aircraft all over this country right now. If you have an interest in military flight-tracking, this is a great guy to follow on YouTube !

10. Yvonne Smith

We are having a HUGE increase of military flights, all over the United States and also in Europe right now. The video I posted above shows many of the military planes in the US. He said normal military air traffic is about 200-300, but now there were over 1,000 at the time that he recorded this video, and some of them are flying into Guantanamo Bay, and some to what is called “black sites”.
    Many people think that this might be what attorney Sidney Powell was referring to when she talked about “releasing the Kraken”.

Here is another screenshot of just the military flights coming and going to Gitmo right now. Something is definitely happening , and we should be hearing some news about it before too long.

31326331-6965-4F43-89EF-8184A0C4B0B9.jpeg

11. Yvonne Smith

The possibility is that Gitmo is not our only military prison location.
    I have been following the Military SpecialOPs Monkey on his YouTube channel, and he shows us where the litany flights are going. Once he knows which aircraft is flying, he can pretty well guess what they are doing, and we have quite a few that go to some of the black ops sites (like in the Dominican Republic and the Azores Islands), and he thinks that those are probably prison flights.
    There are known prisons in several places, like Iceland (and possibly Greenland), and they seem to be even larger than the one at Guantanamo Bay is.

CDDB6CCE-F100-498D-A8A7-A3001520EFAB.jpeg

12. Yvonne Smith

If you use google maps, or some other mapping app, and go to the Azores, and look at the bottom edge, you can zoom in on the upscale prison that is there, and the one that is in Iceland is supposed to be even larger, but a lot of that is underground.

9439AC1C-E766-4A57-A1A9-62BA3BF4FB2D.jpeg

13. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"known prisons in Iceland and Greenland"???????????

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The US has a large under ground base [ICEWORM] in Greenland big enough for a prison but I don't think it is being used as such yet.

15. Yvonne Smith

SpecOps Monkey says that some of the prisoner transport flights are going to Thule , and if they are transporting prisoners there, it seems like they would have adapted part of the underground Camp Century to be used as a prison.
    If they need to take someone to a safe place (like Epstein, who didn’t kill himself), then a remote area like this should be perfect.
    Any escapees should not get far, either.
    In any case, we have prisoner transports going there, so it is being used for something.

B6F4B95E-0775-4EEB-975E-8D9EA0A84573.jpeg