Something Is Happening At Gitmo

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 27, 2020.

1. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm fully aware of the military base at Thule. I'm also quite familiar with Iceland for a number of reasons. I'd like to know about US managed prisons there.

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

SpecOps Monkey on his last show he said that the plane he showed going there were normal nothing out of the ordinary. Which means nothing because they can turn off their transponders to not be tracked.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

@James Hintze I think we are all in a way guessing because if it is a secret and we know it ,it is not a secret. The Iceland airport is more that 10 times larger than the airport in the capital of Iceland which makes it a little suspect and when the US has poured millions of dollars into that airport. This YTer SpecOps Monkey has been checking flights for sometime and logging all these so called CIA flights and military flights I trust he knows what is happening

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Thanks Martin. I know that there's been a military base since WW2, which morphed into a cold war base afterwards. The Icelanders I've known are extremely proud of their independence, so I'd be surprised if they'd allow an illegal foreign prison. Gitmo is something that all of us who strive for the rule of law should be ashamed about.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here are two of the prisons that we use in Iceland, @James Hintze .
    The name of the one is hard to read, but it is called Litla Hraun, and is a high security prison, and we send prisoner flights there all of the time.
    The other one is a women’s prison, and is possibly where they have Gina Haspel, or even Gislaine Maxwell.

CDAF3839-877E-485A-B39F-43FED92887F5.jpeg 13EE04FF-0BED-47DE-A515-18792743AB3C.jpeg