Sometimes I Think A Ghost Lives With Us

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Babs Hunt, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Since moving into our back Unit Cottage I have noticed that the bedroom and bathroom doors will open for no reason and at the strangest times. The doors are shut all the way but out of no where they will just open up and just wide enough for a person to go through.

We knew the woman who lived here before us. She was our old Landlord's girlfriend and she ended up dying when sepsis poisoned her body and the Doctors tried everything they had to save her...but nothing worked. She was actually on the mend from some abdominal surgery and getting ready to come home when things took a turn for the worse and she ended up living just a few more days.

The doors always seem to open up when I am in the bedroom or the bathroom and it's like I can feel Annie's spirit entering the room. I always tell her hi and that we love living here and are taking good care of her former home and the one she loved when he is here too. After I reassure her...its like I can feel her spirit fading away again.

Has anything like this ever happened to you? It's not scary but there is a definite sense of her presence here when it happens and sometimes a whiff of a perfume or scent she often wore.

Patsy Faye and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

No I never have but I don't think I'm tuned into these things.

I have heard some interesting stories from work though.

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It's been awhile since I even thought I might be tuned into these kinds of things...the first time the door to our bedroom opened by itself I thought it probably wasn't closed well and the air conditioning coming on probably blew air threw the vent that pushed again the door and opened it. Or my husband coming in from the front door caused some kind of air pressure that caused this.

But then this started happening with the bathroom door too and I started looking for reasons why this was happening. Most of the time there was no air conditioning starting up or my husband coming through the door. I could find no real reason for this happening and I did make sure the doors were shut all the way and door knobs were "latched" too.

Once I realized it wasn't some fluke, it was like I can feel Annie's presence when this happens and whether it is really her spirit or not...it's a peaceful presence so it doesn't bother me at all. I just fine it kind of strange but since it has been happening for quite awhile now...I'm not even surprised when this happens anymore. It just has become a natural part of our home.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't discount the possibility, nor do I know whether they would be ghosts, or really how we might define the term, but I am sure that there are things that have yet to be explained away.