Sonora Aero Club

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Just ran across this today, and it is way interesting. Will research and post more later , as we are headed for the fitness center and swimming now.

The gist of the topic is that, back in the late 1800’s, there was a group of men in Sonora , California, and they developed and flew some sort of strange flying (possibly anti-gravity ?) aircraft.
    One of the members later drew pictures and wrote about the different aircraft and the aero club, as well as named some people who are known to have lived in the Sonora region at the time the story describes.
    There are also reports of UFO sightings from those years, some of which seem to match up with the pictures of the aircraft.

Here is one article that will explain more about this, for anyone who wants to learn more and research this interesting report.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/09/the-strange-mystery-of-the-sonora-aero-club/

2. Yvonne Smith

Today, I was reading about Hitler and the possibility that he had some kind of a UFO. It was shaped like an enormous bell, and so that is what it was called. Some stories even claim that he was able to travel into outer space with the bell, and there are theories as to what powered the Bell, one theory being that it was powered by red Mercury.
    I was surprised when I was reading the article about the Bell, and discovered that it also links in with the fascinating Sonora Aero Club, who were said to have developed lighter-than-air floating vehicles back in the early 1920’s (if I remember right).

Here is the link to the website that talked about Hitler and the spaceship, and an excerpt that connects the spaceship, Hitler, and the Sonoma Aero Club members, who were all from Germany, or countries near there.
    https://www.gaia.com/article/nazi-bell-ufo-technology

78EFEDB3-3B9D-4681-A95D-5FAB452581CD.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Don Alaska, Dwight Ward and Tony Page like this.
  3. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

It's Sonora and not Sonoma

Tony Page and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Thank you, @Lon Tanner ! My daughter has a GMC Sonoma pickup, and I must have been daydreaming when I was typing.

Don Alaska and Tony Page like this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

Here is something even more interesting , at least to me, it is.
    If you look up Charles Dellschau, and look at his artwork, a lot of it is about some kind of lighter than air type of flying machines, and probably related to the Sonora Aero Club.
    However, this one is some kind of a train (?) and it plainly says “Trump “ on the side, which kind of ties this whole thing in with the Trump time-traveler theories.
    Gives a different perspective when talking about the Trump Train. You can also see on the lower right corner, the numbers “45”.
    It is amazing what you can find on Twitter, and there is supposed to be a story connecting the Trumps to the Sonora Aero Club, and I am looking for info on that now.

Okay folks, here it is !
    An hour long trip down the rabbit hole of Trump and the Sonora Aero Club. Might have to move this thread to the conspiracy section because it goes into space travel and Tesla inventions. I am going to listen now, but wanted to share the link for other interested people.
    https://www.thehighersidechats.com/walter-bosley-trump-tesla-secret-spaceships-nymza/

IMG_5074.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2023
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As far as the Nazi bell goes, if you have read The Spaceships of Ezekiel, the author, who is/was an aeronautical engineer who worked for NASA, said that more primitive anti-gravity or gravity powered ships would be bell shaped. The more advance they got, the flatter the profile. I forget the reason, but it would fit in with the Nazi conspiracy.

Yvonne Smith and John Brunner like this.