Stormy Weather

Discussion in 'Weather & Natural Disasters' started by Hedi Mitchell, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Many things in the news aggravate me or that I find useless. One of them being ...useless is Stormy Daniels tell all. First who gives a flying nats ass you had sex with Trump before he was POTUS? We all know there are many things covered up and paid for many famous and wealthy people. Not a first .
    Second I figure Stormy did the math and realized she could make much more with her story now vs taking $130,000, with lawyer at her side this girl is Definitely Working It.
    I could rant on, however my biggest beef today with her....according to lawyer she is prepared the describe His gentillia.....well ain't that special?
    Seriously? Um this information I do not need nor want.
    Do you care ?:rolleyes:

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I am sick of seeing and hearing about her. Trump probably did have an affair with her 12 yrs ago....only one that affects is Melania in my opinion.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  3. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

CNN and the mainstream media seem to be having an orgasmic rapture with the women who say they had an affair with President Trump.

When I open my internet access, I get a “News feed.” I know it is “Click bait”. Often there is something from CNN. I don’t normally click on it but a few days ago, the headline was, “Did Karen McDougal reveal too much about her affair with Trump?” Well, my insatiable curiosity impelled me to click on that. :rolleyes:

It was an interview between an old white haired man, Anderson Cooper, * and a whore (Karen McDougal) who claims she had an affair with Donald Trump. He was trying to act like a serious news reporter. She was dressed as demurely as a Sunday school teacher. Her hands were modestly held on her lap. She said that they had sex on their first date. They had sex on every date after that. His driver would pick her up and take her to wherever he was staying. They would have some drinks, eat a meal and have sex. Then the driver would take her back to wherever she was staying. (According to her) She said that they were in a loving relationship. Sounds like procurement to me…… like when John Kennedy had his whores picked up and delivered to the basement of the White House for the sole purpose of having sex.

Toward the end of the interview, he leaned forward and said in a very serious voice ~~~~~~~ Pause~~~~~ “You don’t have to answer this if you don’t want to. Pause ~~~~~~~ “Did you use protection?” Pause~~~~ She looked down as demurely as a virgin, fluttered her eyelashes shyly, hands crossed on her lap, and says, “No. he started to but”…… by then I was laughing so hard, I didn’t hear the rest of her reply. :D

Quote "Among the highlights of the CNN interview, McDougal said that Trump tried to offer her money the first time they had sex and they had sex without condoms numerous times."End quote (She said she told him, “I’m not that kind of girl.”):D

Quote "McDougal, 47, said she was not aware that Trump was having an alleged affair with Daniels—real name Stephanie Clifford—around the same time.

Both women claim they began affairs with Trump shortly after the birth of his youngest son, Barron, age 12. First Lady Melania Trump gave birth to Barron in March 2006." End quote

If that’s what CNN consider to be news, it’s no wonder that their number of viewers are dropping.

My conclusion,…….. if President Trump , in his sixties, was banging three women at the same time, he must be one helluva man!

*I would say Cooper was having orgasmic rapture but I found out he is gay. Maybe that’s why he was chosen to do the interviews. He wouldn’t be aroused by the sordid details.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Kitty Carmel

Kitty Carmel Veteran Member
    Registered

Yay, it's Chrissy!
    Many rich and powerful men have affairs. Even when they are married. I feel bad for Mrs. Trump having this drug in the news. I didn't see the interview.

Many other things to worry about in the world.

Don Alaska and Chrissy Cross like this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Thanks for the Yay! :)

Didn't watch it either and agree with all you said.

Kitty Carmel likes this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When sexual antics were going on IN THE WORKPLACE with a subordinate during the Clinton Administration, it was considered "a private matter between consenting adults". As others here have said, this is an attempt to get money, and is only an issue between Trump and his wife. If it were currently going on and he lied under oath about it, it would a concern for others.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In the end, it will be the things he does while in office that will hurt him, like signing the Omnibus Bill, not the scandals that CNN and the rest of the media dream up. Except for those who are looking for reasons to denigrate Trump, I think that most people are aware that the media is scouring everyone Trump may have ever had contact with, hoping to find someone who will make an accusation, true or not, and that this is something that they did not do with Clinton and would not do to any Democrat president.

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think his mouth will hurt him the most. I'm kind of disappointed in him lately. I did vote for him and probably still would if Hillary was the other choice but even though he hasn't done anything that affects me negatively yet, I just wish he would act differently...while at first his tweets were something different than the status quo, now they're just stupid and just gives his enemies more to talk about.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Might have been a ratings thing. They said more people watched 60 Minutes than they had in a decade.