Strange Dream I Had Last Night

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Chrissy Cross, May 2, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Chrissy Cross ...was the patio door ope or closed. .was the glass clean on yhe door

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

It was closed and there was blood splatter on it from the cheetahs fighting outside....but when I was in the bed with the cheetahs neither one was bloody.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Most of my dreams are chaotic, and do not make sense, and often I only remember bits and pieces of them.
    I also dream about rising water, like Chrissy does, and usually in those, my 3 kids are in the dream, and I am trying desperately to get them up a steep incline to safety before the raging river-flood reaches us.
    It ends with us all getting to some kind of remote cabin shelter at the top, and the waters swirling round just below us, and I am wondering if they are going to keep coming up higher because there is no place left for us to go to.
    Usually, my dreams are not that dramatic, and in most of them, I am moving from one house to a different one. It seems like I am forever packing up boxes and hauling stuff either in or out of some house that I have never lived in before, ever.
    However, sometimes, the same house will appear in another dream, and then I have kind of a dream-awareness that this is the house I was moving out of in some other dream, and now I am moving back into it for some reason.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I also have the house dreams and packing dreams but usually for a trip. My house dreams involve me just walking through a house and there are always more rooms or strange rooms.

At least my dreams about my locker combination and not studying for a test or doing my homework seem to be a thing of the past. :)

Clare Smith likes this.
  5. Clare Smith

Clare Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Interesting dreams... :eek:Last night I dreamed I was in a beach which I've never been to, but I knew it was in Ireland, as the village, and the old church had that traditional style. I was trying to find either East or West, but I simply couldn't ( I can't find directions when I'm above Equator). I went to the church to pray and to ask for help, and when I got there I met three friends of mine who I met in Ireland a year ago - actually they didn't look like my real friends- but I knew it was them. I just knew that. One more thing, I was sure I should meet them just there, anywhere else - we were not supposed to. That's weird...

6. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Not sure that's a good idea - you'll give her nightmares ........................ :p

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  7. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

@Chrissy Cross - The two cheetah's represent your characteristics and personal changes in your life-mainly professional potentials.
    But is also a good omen in business-calm and prosper -but
    Their fighting represent a waste of time and money. Your cat - is treachery - and deceit -the blood - hostile forces,but with hard work can over come. The white sheets -an upturn in business and success . The patio door - is a social thing.
    Soo- what i make of this- whatever business thing your in- not necessarily (working) ...there will be obstacles to over come, but with hard work and weeding out deceit among you- as you may have someone working against you - you should prosper in whatever your fretting over- or may come your way.
    This is the best i can come up with- and you may think a bunch of poppycock... but it may be something you will encounter in the future if not already.

8. Patsy Faye

Registered

Poppycock :p (strange word ain't it)
    Anyway, I don't believe the interpretation :)
    Dreams are 'mostly' bits of info stored away - and also relating to something we've seen or heard
    That's why its important to go to bed on a happy note - choose your viewing wisely

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I have no business ventures of any nature but thanks for the interpretation. I tend to agree with @Patsy Faye about dreams.

My last dream this morning involved Ina, I don't remember the details but I did post something yesterday mentioning her.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  10. Patsy Faye

Registered

Yep - one of those bits of info I mentioned :)

11. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Could be something in the near future..:)

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Maybe I'm going to meet a very rich man who owns many profitable businesses!!

I think that might be it. ;) :)

Then I will marry him and @Patsy Faye will be my matron of honor because she likes cheetahs. :)

13. Patsy Faye

Registered

That would be loverly :)

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, I'm starting to dream about forum members for some reason...and it's always my last dream before I wake up.

My last dream had Ren Tanner in it, I think I was showing him my house but that's all I remember.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  15. Hedi Mitchell

Registered

Lordy... I cant remember what I dreamt ladt night...but what woke me up this am ...I had picked up my little dog Radar..and he licked me mouth..yuck...but suppose to be a good omen.